BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 17, 2014 9:30 am  #41

Re: What non-Johnlock ships do you ship?

Actually, I haven't thought about that in detail. I'm much more interested in Johnlock anyway. 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 17, 2014 9:36 am  #42

yes, fantasies are good fanfictions matter, but i don't think we can see the actual show in the same perspective.

June 17, 2014 9:36 am  #43

NatureNoHumansNo wrote:

Sherlock and Molly, of course.
I'd like to see her character keep on develloping like she did in S3 and getting strong enough to really face Sherlock, but in her "Molly like" way.

That sounds like Sherlolly to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 17, 2014 9:43 am  #44

NatureNoHumansNo wrote:

yes, fantasies are good fanfictions matter, but i don't think we can see the actual show in the same perspective.

Probably not.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

June 17, 2014 9:46 am  #45

i don't really ship them, but, if i can imagine a romance developping, it would be them because it could be interesting whereas other romance wouldn't bring anything, IMO.
Actully, i could have been sad, but interesting  to see Sherlock drowing in loneliness when everybody gets married around him ( a bit what we saw in S3) but then why would have it been mentionned that Molly's engagement broke up...
But i'll be ok with enything is good and well plotted, romance or no romance

June 17, 2014 9:48 am  #46

Another question, Nature.
If you don't ship anyone ... why do you take part in this thread?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

June 17, 2014 9:52 am  #47

As a matter of fact, i wanted to tease the many johnlockers of the forum, that's really fun to do  and I knew this thread would be the good place for it...

June 17, 2014 9:54 am  #48

As you can see, some of the many Johnlockers are open for other ships, as well. 

June 17, 2014 9:55 am  #49

Okay, have fun then, Nature.

Last edited by gently69 (June 17, 2014 9:56 am)

(Tony Hadley)

June 17, 2014 10:08 am  #50

it's almost as fun as writing " don't you think B.Cumberbatch is really ugly on this picture" ( when, actually, he sometimes really is )
Plus, I really think ( that's not teasing, that's my real opinion) that Molly is a underestimated character in this forum ( and Mycroft an overestimated one, but that's another question) so, as soon as I can defend her character, i do it.

June 17, 2014 10:16 am  #51

Did we say anything against Molly? Oh come on ...
And Mycroft IS more important than her. Because he also is a part of canon. Molly is a fiction of the writers.
But that doesn't belong into this thread anyway.

(Tony Hadley)

June 17, 2014 10:24 am  #52

gently69 wrote:

Did we say anything against Molly? Oh come on ...
And Mycroft IS more important than her. Because he also is a part of canon. Molly is a fiction of the writers.
But that doesn't belong into this thread anyway.

for Molly, i don't know who did, but yes, often it is so ( no offense, neither to you or to me, I just defend an opinion wich is not the majority's one, that's all)
And as for Mycroft, he appears twice is the canon, and never save his brother life as he does in the show.
The Mycroft of the show is also a fiction of the writers, and the Moriarty of the show too, etc..
But you're right that doesn't belong to this thread

June 17, 2014 10:43 am  #53

In this show nothing is exactly like in the books of ACD, so ...

Sorry, I leave it with that now.

(Tony Hadley)

June 17, 2014 10:57 am  #54

NatureNoHumansNo wrote:

As a matter of fact, i wanted to tease the many johnlockers of the forum, that's really fun to do  and I knew this thread would be the good place for it...

Wrong thread, my dear. 

NatureNoHumansNo wrote:

...But i'll be ok with enything is good and well plotted, romance or no romance

Ahhh... yes.... so now you do? No waste of time?

Confusing.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

June 17, 2014 11:14 am  #55

Mattlocked wrote:

NatureNoHumansNo wrote:

...But i'll be ok with enything is good and well plotted, romance or no romance

Ahhh... yes.... so now you do? No waste of time?

Confusing.

What confuses you? What I said is a coherent whole.

Now, i add.
I wouldn't like to see, in the show, Sherlock and Molly snogging, or having vacations in Malibu, or sherlock on his knees, proposing to Molly ( fantasies are good matter for fanfiction, but not for the actual show) .
But i think it could be funny, and not cheesy, to see these two akwards characters starting a kind of "odd" romance. And it can only be, by the way, a side story.
So, yes, I ship a couple, it's Sherlock and Molly.

June 17, 2014 11:22 am  #56

Well, I don't.
Concerning Molly I'd prefer Greg.
What now?

June 17, 2014 11:28 am  #57

Mattlocked wrote:

Concerning Molly I'd prefer Greg.
What now?

well, you can elaborate, if you like

June 17, 2014 11:38 am  #58

NatureNoHumansNo wrote:

it's almost as fun as writing " don't you think B.Cumberbatch is really ugly on this picture" ( when, actually, he sometimes really is )
Plus, I really think ( that's not teasing, that's my real opinion) that Molly is a underestimated character in this forum ( and Mycroft an overestimated one, but that's another question) so, as soon as I can defend her character, i do it.

I think there is no reason whatsoever to defend Molly. She is a dearly loved character for many on the forum. Please take your time and have a look. The fact that a majority does not expect her and Sherlock to become a couple does not mean we do not like her. As for me, I love Molly and most of all in HLV. 

Last edited by SusiGo (June 17, 2014 11:39 am)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 17, 2014 11:41 am  #59

Molly and Greg? I could, but the others already did and there is nothing to add. 
And an "odd" romance with Sherlock and Molly? No. It's just a feeling, it really would be "odd". So odd that I wouldn't want to see it.
I would prefer Janine or even Irene then. *shrugs*

SusiGo wrote:

I think there is no reason whatsoever to defend Molly. She is a dearly loved character for many on the forum. Please take your time and have a look. The fact that a majority does not expect her and Sherlock to become a couple does not mean we do not like her. As for me, I love Molly and most of all in HLV.

Right. I really love Molly. Just not in a romance with Sherlock. 

Last edited by Mattlocked (June 17, 2014 11:44 am)

June 17, 2014 11:51 am  #60

but i didn't said " disliked", i said "underestimated".
I think she's not only cute and sweet.
She's really interesting, in the show, because she's the exact opposite of sherlock.
She never fakes or lies.
When she fancy someone, she asks him out , when she wants to help, she offers herself, when she thinks she deserves a "thank you", she says so, when she's angry, she slaps.
I think she's almost as important as John in revealing Sherlock's character ;)

Board footera