BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2014 9:50 am  #1

What non-Johnlock ships do you ship?

Not everybody ships Johnlock (believe it or not), and plenty of people who do still ship other ships as well so...what are some of your favourites within the fandom? And which ones can you imagine as genuinely happening/developing at some point on screen?

Personally, I really ship Molly and Greg. It's quite clear that Greg fancies her and he was even a bit jealous/upset when she was engaged to Tom. I'm just waiting for Molly to wake up and realise Greg would be much better for her than Sherlock ever could be. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 16, 2014 9:54 am  #2

Re: What non-Johnlock ships do you ship?

I ship John/Mary -- despite everything. Not sure there are other ships on the show I'm invested in.

June 16, 2014 9:58 am  #3

Sherlock & Molly. Go Molly

June 16, 2014 9:58 am  #4

I'm not really actively shipping it, but yes, I would love to see Molly and Greg together. They had some lovely scenes together in S3 and it's pretty obvious to me that Greg is interested in her. She just needs to open her eyes.  

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 16, 2014 10:06 am  #5

SolarSystem wrote:

I'm not really actively shipping it, but yes, I would love to see Molly and Greg together. They had some lovely scenes together in S3 and it's pretty obvious to me that Greg is interested in her. She just needs to open her eyes.  

I have nothing to add. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 16, 2014 10:10 am  #6

SusiGo wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

I have nothing to add. 

Same opinion and nothing to add as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 16, 2014 10:17 am  #7

SolarSystem wrote:

Yes, this. Still I think it probably won´t happen, because she hasn´t really moved on as much as she would have liked to. 

^^

I´m far from shipping it and would never have thought about it myself, but I´ve developed a soft spot for Mystrade fanart.. there´s something to it, I´m not sure what though ^^. 

June 16, 2014 10:25 am  #8

gently69 wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

I have nothing to add. 

Gosh, that's boring...! We're all in agreement? How... uneventful. 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

June 16, 2014 10:42 am  #9

SolarSystem wrote:

gently69 wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

I have nothing to add. 

Well.... in this case let me be boring and simply join you. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

June 16, 2014 11:00 am  #10

Then again: The more, the merrier. 

June 16, 2014 3:15 pm  #11

Sherlock and Molly, of course.
I'd like to see her character keep on develloping like she did in S3 and getting strong enough to really face Sherlock, but in her "Molly like" way.
Molly and Lestrade would just be non sense. It  wouldn't bring anything in the show to have two supporrting characters dating , Sherlock not a soap opera.

June 16, 2014 4:12 pm  #12

Mattlocked wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

gently69 wrote:

Me too  And I'm sure we'll see them together in series 4. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

June 16, 2014 8:37 pm  #13

Marta wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

Me too  And I'm sure we'll see them together in series 4. 

God, I really don't want to be boring but I would love to see Greg and Molly together They both deserve happiness, especially Molly

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

June 16, 2014 8:40 pm  #14

I was just gonna say exactly the same thing!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 16, 2014 8:51 pm  #15

But I know this will never ever happen 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 16, 2014 8:54 pm  #16

Maybe not, if Greg remains married.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 16, 2014 9:21 pm  #17

What I often find a bit unrealistic is that people on TV shows always have to date ach other, and relationships stay within a small circle of main characters. It's like that thing when you see the main characters hang out after work, it's always only with the colleagues.

I mean... how often does it happen that you're such close friends with all your colleagues that you "want" to repeatedly spend time with them after work? There is exactly one colleague from my workplace that I sometimes hang out with, but we don't work on the same projects and don't see each other every day. Or is that a typically German thing, that you tend to keep work separated from your private life?

Last edited by TeeJay (June 16, 2014 9:21 pm)

June 16, 2014 9:33 pm  #18

I think they can have a relationship with Greg being married, but it will never happen.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 17, 2014 4:20 am  #19

Because it's not canon, Harriet?

June 17, 2014 4:30 am  #20

As for me, I don't ship anybody except Johnlock which I hope will happen one way or another in the future. I'd be satsfied with the smallest development in this direction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera