BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 15, 2014 5:59 pm  #1

Has anyone seen the new Sherlockology site?

I really like it. It looks much better than it did before.

It comes across as more comprehensive. This time it gives you an overview of all the episodes and photos from them, including the original pilot as well as all the locations used throughout the series. Not to mention that they have write-ups for both the characters and the actors. In fact they include the fanmail addresses for the cast and crew members.

June 15, 2014 6:05 pm  #2

Re: Has anyone seen the new Sherlockology site?

Is there another site than this one? Looks to me the same as before. 

http://www.sherlockology.com

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 15, 2014 6:22 pm  #3

What I was trying to point out is that they had added more special features to it that I hadn't seen. Before it was simply just posting memorabilla and event news mostly.

June 15, 2014 6:53 pm  #4

Yeah, I like the new features.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 17, 2014 10:46 pm  #5

Very nice.  I like it much better.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 21, 2014 7:58 pm  #6

great site, indeed!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

Board footera