BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 15, 2014 4:03 pm  #1

Article in The Atlantic

Has this already been posted somewhere on the board?  If yes, it's worth reposting here.    It's a glowing overview of BC:

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2014/06/how-benedict-cumberbatch-became-the-biggest-star-of-our-time/372426/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 15, 2014 4:29 pm  #2

Re: Article in The Atlantic

Wow, that is a serious analysis of his facial features, I've always just sat and gazed at him!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'i'm in shock, I've got a blanket'

June 15, 2014 5:59 pm  #3

That was actually an interesting read somehow, put into words a lot of my feelings.

Btw, I have never heard of CumberBunnies... is that a twitter thing? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 15, 2014 6:13 pm  #4

On the one hand it's very good text, but on the other hand I wonder if there is any article that doesn't mentioned about otters and his name... It starts being boring.

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

Board footera