BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 5, 2015 1:15 pm  #181

Re: I can’t believe what Moffat says anymore

Topic?!?!?

Steven Moffat is a lying lyer who lies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 5, 2015 3:15 pm  #182

silverblaze wrote:

Surely there must be a 'one true curry' out there somewhere. 

But then Plato's archetypes really are annoying. 

The only one true curry is the curry that Steven Moffat makes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

January 5, 2015 3:27 pm  #183

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 5, 2015 3:33 pm  #184

Looks like the one true curry to me. 

January 5, 2015 3:52 pm  #185

To be honest, I didn´t know "fish and chips curry" existed until now. I just randomly put it into Google and this fell off.

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 5, 2015 3:55 pm  #186

Well, it is making me hungry. 

January 5, 2015 4:15 pm  #187

Fish and chips with curry sauce (and often mushy peas) is quite traditional where I live .  Sometimes there's a choice of ordinary curry sauce, Chinese curry sauce or gravy.  I'd recommend them all!  With salt and vinegar. 

Last edited by Liberty (January 5, 2015 4:15 pm)

January 5, 2015 4:29 pm  #188

I'll just take the chips and curry sauce please, I don't eat fish.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 5, 2015 4:29 pm  #189

All this fish hate. Terrible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 5, 2015 4:44 pm  #190

It's because I love fish that I don't want to eat them!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 5, 2015 7:51 pm  #191

Liberty wrote:

Fish and chips with curry sauce (and often mushy peas) is quite traditional where I live .  Sometimes there's a choice of ordinary curry sauce, Chinese curry sauce or gravy.  I'd recommend them all!  With salt and vinegar. 

The only Anglo-Indian fusion dish I knew until now was kedgeree. Interesting to see this "relative" of it. 

January 5, 2015 7:57 pm  #192

Yep, chips and curry sauce are a delicacy!

January 5, 2015 8:08 pm  #193

This thread has derailed spectacularly.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 5, 2015 8:12 pm  #194

Sure has,

January 5, 2015 8:15 pm  #195

It's facsinating to watch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 5, 2015 8:25 pm  #196

Chip butty, anyone?

(craziest dish I have ever seen)

January 5, 2015 8:26 pm  #197

Yum.

January 5, 2015 8:47 pm  #198

Better still, chip butty with scraps (pieces of batter left over from frying the fish and usually free!).

January 5, 2015 8:49 pm  #199

Nah, not really into scraps.

Board footera