BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2014 8:50 pm  #1

Social Media Platforms

Would it be a good idea for the forum to have a Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram account? It would be a great way to find new fans as well as to collect pictures/fanart/share news, etc. Just a suggestion.  

Last edited by horserider99 (May 27, 2014 8:51 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

May 29, 2014 3:01 pm  #2

Re: Social Media Platforms

I have no idea how Pinterest or Instagram works. If someone would care to explain it to me, I might consider setting one up! 

I'm OK with Twitter, I run my own account there and would be happy to run a forum one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 30, 2014 1:46 pm  #3

Re: Social Media Platforms

That could be dangerous Imagine all the M+ art that we might end up tagging... Johnlock will never be the same again after we're done with it.

Board footera