BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 17, 2015 2:38 pm  #381

Re: Black Mass

nakahara wrote:

Or the inside of a closet?

Already full of Benedict pics, nakahara.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

August 17, 2015 2:40 pm  #382

gently69 wrote:

nakahara wrote:

Or the inside of a closet?

Already full of Benedict pics, nakahara.

LOL!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 2, 2015 8:20 am  #383

London film festival is coming near and The Black Mass will be screened during that event. Plus, Benedict will be present there:

http://cherrybatched.tumblr.com/post/128107908039/london-film-festival-2015-line-up-confirmed

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 2, 2015 8:39 am  #384

Oooh! Another chance to see him wear a suit perhaps? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

September 2, 2015 8:49 am  #385

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Oooh! Another chance to see him wear a suit perhaps? 

Of course.

September 2, 2015 10:09 am  #386

Oh, and I read today that there will be a screening of the film during the film festival in Venice - and that Benedict will be there, too. Which could only be possible on sunday, right?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

September 2, 2015 10:23 am  #387

God, I need dates :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

September 2, 2015 10:49 am  #388

*Thuds in advance at the thought of him in a suit*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

September 9, 2015 6:38 pm  #389

Reviews are starting to trickle in.  Here are too very good ones.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Variety
http://variety.com/2015/film/festivals/black-mass-review-johnny-depp-whitey-bulger-1201570428/#

and

Hollywood Reporter
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movie/black-mass/review/820013

Last edited by tonnaree (September 9, 2015 11:57 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

September 9, 2015 9:12 pm  #390

Wow, that Hollywood Reporter one is a bit spoilery! I don't mind personally, but some might want to be careful

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 9, 2015 11:56 pm  #391

Sorry!  I'll edit.  

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

September 10, 2015 7:35 am  #392

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 10, 2015 7:53 am  #393

OMG Honestly, I need to watch this! Rather sooner than later! He looks brilliant as Billy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

September 10, 2015 8:00 am  #394

Oh my, that voice...sounds completely different! And the American accent....hilarious!

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

September 10, 2015 11:50 am  #395

This is certainly another movie that I would want to see even if BC was not in it. 
Fascinating story.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

September 10, 2015 12:43 pm  #396

Behind the scenes interview

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 10, 2015 12:54 pm  #397

More behind the scenes/making of videos.
The first one is the "full" behind the scenes video, the second is all Ben's clips (same clips as in the first).

From there you can click on to interviews with Johnny Depp, Joel Edgerton, Kevin Bacon etc.

Last edited by ukaunz (September 10, 2015 1:14 pm)

September 10, 2015 1:36 pm  #398

Thanks for sharing those videos.  It feels a little weird (almost a little creepy) to see Benedict talking and acting that way.  What comes out of his mouth is so different form what I usually expect, it's incongruous with my expecations.  Even more so than his accent in August: Osage County.
But still interesting, and an interesting interview.

Clueing for looks.

September 10, 2015 2:01 pm  #399

ACTING! 

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

September 10, 2015 2:05 pm  #400

I just want Benedict to dance with ME

Board footera