BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 1, 2014 7:48 pm  #281

Re: Black Mass

Oh yes, Phantom, he does... even from that distance you can see that he simply looks stellar.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 1, 2014 7:51 pm  #282

So 2015 will be better than 2014 where his films are concerned. This is really good news. I hope his part is substantial. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 1, 2014 7:54 pm  #283

We definitely have a couple of things to look forward to in 2015.
But please, that white shirt with the black waistcoat and tie... I just can't get over it.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

July 1, 2014 7:58 pm  #284

Just my cup of tea.  (And I bet he is wearing braces underneath)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 1, 2014 8:02 pm  #285

I would marry him in that outfit right away. And okay, I'd marry him in pretty much any outfit right away.

July 1, 2014 8:05 pm  #286

Well ... nice ... THUD!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 1, 2014 8:15 pm  #287

Sheesh, I wonder if some people on here will have the stamina to last until 2015!
Ha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 1, 2014 8:21 pm  #288

besleybean wrote:

Sheesh, I wonder if some people on here will have the stamina to last until 2015!
Ha.

Wanna bet?

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 1, 2014 9:24 pm  #289

Did we have these already? (And he looks so much better than JD).

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/Y5pZ7_-T0mt/Scenes+from+the+Black+Mass+Set/browse

July 1, 2014 9:30 pm  #290

Definitely better. Love that suit

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 1, 2014 10:27 pm  #291

*Bites lip*

Honestly, he's looking finer and finer as this character! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 2, 2014 5:08 am  #292

I'm just glad that he didn't get the role Johnny Depp got. 
Though this would have been the main part of course.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

July 2, 2014 6:38 am  #293

But at what price? 

July 2, 2014 6:40 am  #294

Oh wow... good morning, right? He looks amazing!

July 2, 2014 8:07 am  #295

SusiGo wrote:

But at what price? 

Losing all his cheekbones unmeasurable loss

"

July 2, 2014 8:08 am  #296

And his hair! Half-bald is so unappealing. 

July 2, 2014 8:12 am  #297

Mister Depp certainly has the more appealing role (for an actor), but we all know what Benedict can do with seemingly small and less interesting roles... 

July 2, 2014 10:13 am  #298

There are no small parts, only small actors.

......................and Benedict is huge!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 2, 2014 10:17 am  #299

Indeed, you made the point, tonnaree.
It's not only what it's also how!

(Tony Hadley)

September 15, 2014 2:53 pm  #300

They don't mention Ben but the website Den of Geek put Black Mass on their list of 25 Must See Movies of 2015.

http://www.denofgeek.us/movies/25-must-see-movies-2015/238908/the-top-25-must-see-movies-of-2015

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera