BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 23, 2014 11:37 am  #181

Re: Black Mass

Gooood decision! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

June 23, 2014 11:39 am  #182

...and maybe they'll even need some extras for the parade...? 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 23, 2014 12:19 pm  #183

I am squeezing and crossing and knocking under tables for you KP! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 23, 2014 1:40 pm  #184

Here is an interesting documentary about Billy Bulger. Much smaller than Benedict but I think I can see him in that role. Charming, a bit cunning, in love of power and not afraid to exert it - that is how he comes across to me. 

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/bostons-billy-bulger/

Last edited by SusiGo (June 23, 2014 1:50 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 23, 2014 4:08 pm  #185

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 23, 2014 4:13 pm  #186

Oh...? He looks almost like himself, doesn't he?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

June 23, 2014 4:14 pm  #187

Yes. And quite young. Did you watch the video I posted above? There you can see Bulger just like that, only 30 years older and half as tall. 

June 23, 2014 4:19 pm  #188

No, I didn't have the time yet...

June 23, 2014 4:20 pm  #189

Interesting man. Enough material for a biopic of his own, I suppose. 

June 23, 2014 4:22 pm  #190

But  ... I can't believe it. He is working ... as an actor. He is acting!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 23, 2014 4:23 pm  #191

Yes. Amazing, isn't it? I am very, very happy. 

June 23, 2014 4:44 pm  #192

June 23, 2014 5:02 pm  #193

I've watched your video Susi and I think that Ben looks very similar to Bulger, especially when he is smiling. I'm so delighted that Benedict is working again ( isn't this strange that I'm happy just because actor is doing his job? )

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

June 23, 2014 5:08 pm  #194

I am all giddy seeing him in costume, actually on set! This is the first time while I've been a fan... *Squeals*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 23, 2014 5:12 pm  #195

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I am all giddy seeing him in costume, actually on set! This is the first time while I've been a fan... *Squeals*

Come to think of it - it's my first time too. Maybe that's why I'm so enthusiastic and happy

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

June 23, 2014 5:20 pm  #196

I agree, it's a pleasure and also pretty exciting to finally see him on a film set again - I mean, that means we can wait for another movie with him! Although we don't even have a trailer yet, I'm sure TIG will just fly by once we'll be in November... and then what? Good to have another film to look forward to (apart from "Hamlet", of course ). 

June 23, 2014 5:26 pm  #197

Exactly. These are just a little, tiny things (like waiting for film with an actor you like very much) but they are making life a little bit better and more happier

Last edited by MartaSt (June 23, 2014 5:26 pm)

"

June 23, 2014 5:33 pm  #198

Pics, finally! Oh, he's got hair And he indeed looks young. But is that me or he's got something in his mouth, cheek pads like he had on Parede's End?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

June 23, 2014 5:39 pm  #199

Marta wrote:

Pics, finally! Oh, he's got hair And he indeed looks young. But is that me or he's got something in his mouth, cheek pads like he had on Parede's End?

I think he has not. Maybe it's this hair style or maybe he has learnt how to smile like Bulger.

"

June 23, 2014 6:11 pm  #200

Board footera