BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 20, 2014 8:36 am  #1

Cat's in the Cradle (Sherlock/House/Forty Something)

Just found this wonderful fan vid that uses footage from Sherlock (season 1), House and Forty Something to the song Cat's in the Cradle.

Obviously the premise is that House is Sherlock's father. It's really lovely and well done.

http://vimeo.com/37043737

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

May 20, 2014 6:19 pm  #2

Re: Cat's in the Cradle (Sherlock/House/Forty Something)

Wholocked wrote:

Just found this wonderful fan vid that uses footage from Sherlock (season 1), House and Forty Something to the song Cat's in the Cradle.

Obviously the premise is that House is Sherlock's father. It's really lovely and well done.

http://vimeo.com/37043737

Thank you, that was pure perfection! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 20, 2014 6:38 pm  #3

That's one of my favorite video mash-up/cross-overs ever.     First saw it thanks to someone on here, but odd, don't see it in fan videos anymore!   Good of you to bring it up again!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

September 12, 2014 12:46 pm  #4

House was my obsession before Sherlock. I even watched one or two episodes of Fortysomething but I didn't pay attention to Benedict then This video is one of the best I've seen, it's perfect. The song and choice of scenes. I never linked House's jump into the pool to Reichenbach and now that scene hurts even more.
I would love if Hugh Laurie had a cameo in Sherlock. Just a little scene.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

Board footera