BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 2, 2014 5:38 pm  #161

Re: New speculation about shooting and airing in 2015

He's not filming Yellow Birds this year then, do we know?
Maybe they've finally agreed to Sherlock having short hair? ;)

Last edited by Tinks (July 2, 2014 5:40 pm)

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

July 2, 2014 5:38 pm  #162

I don't know, what about The Lost City of Z? Long hair will fit there?

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 2, 2014 5:49 pm  #163

I forgot all about Yellow Birds...But Z...well, he gets lost in the jungle!

Last edited by besleybean (July 2, 2014 5:50 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 2, 2014 5:50 pm  #164

This is show biz, people!  They can do anything with hair - head, facial, or otherwise - and make it look like the real thing.  Least of the problems.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 2, 2014 5:51 pm  #165

Oh no problems, we're just indulging ourselves!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 2, 2014 5:58 pm  #166

I do hope he grows out his hair... Sherlock with Curls is fantastic... but Benedict with Curls... *THUDS*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 2, 2014 6:04 pm  #167

Some weeks ago we wondered if he was going to work again at all and now he seems to have a gazillion projects ... As for the hair - "Yellow Birds" would be most problematic I suppose. LCoZ should be okay, men wore their hair longer in those days and they can product in it and comb it back.  
So excited! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 2, 2014 6:11 pm  #168

I've never been concerned about him not working again...though financially he doesn't need to ever work again.
But yes, exciting times.

Last edited by besleybean (July 2, 2014 6:11 pm)

July 2, 2014 6:13 pm  #169

Exactly. As I can see Benedict will be busy till approximately 2017 and that makes me feel even more happy because that means lots of new films with him to admire his brilliant work as an actor

If I only know air date of last episode of Cabin Pressure this day would be prefect

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 2, 2014 6:18 pm  #170

In fairness, I doubt he's financially set up for life just yet!
I'm happy he's getting nice and busy, too - long may it remain the case

"And in the end,
The Love you take
                                             The Beatles

July 2, 2014 6:24 pm  #171

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I do hope he grows out his hair... Sherlock with Curls is fantastic... but Benedict with Curls... *THUDS*

Double thud!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

July 2, 2014 6:25 pm  #172

I have long felt on here that people are a little out of touch,...our actors are multi milloinaires, make no mistake.
Not that I resent this, but a bit of a reality check.

Last edited by besleybean (July 2, 2014 6:26 pm)

July 2, 2014 6:38 pm  #173

Of course. It was quite selfish of me because I want to see him in as many good parts as possible. I think his financial situation should be quite sound what with the Dunlop ads and all that. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 2, 2014 6:44 pm  #174

Love it!

July 2, 2014 6:49 pm  #175

Well I certainly won't deny that I'm out of touch - with everything lately, it feels like!
And I'm sure he's extremely comfy financially, but he's relatively young and as an Actor you probably never know when the roles will dry up, so good luck to him while he's still making money
I certainly wouldn't put him in say, the DiCaprio or Clooney bracket, earnings wise - yet!!

Probably not fair to speculate about his bank balance though, sorry!

"And in the end,
The Love you take
                                             The Beatles

July 2, 2014 6:52 pm  #176

So it´s finally confirmed. Fantastic! I knew this depressive rainy day would have some merit at last!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 2, 2014 6:59 pm  #177

I suppose, they will shoot series 4 after Hamlet, so Benedict will have to grow his hair during his stage time. I am not familiar with Hamlet (yet), would longer hair fit to this role?

By the way, I am freaking out with joy at the moment which my boyfriend doesn't understand. "It will by in 1 1/2 years!". My answer: "Well, in the Sherlock fandom you think in those timelines." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

July 2, 2014 7:14 pm  #178

I don't mind how long I will have to wait until it is assured they are actually going to film series 4!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 2, 2014 7:15 pm  #179

Well we were told when today: sometime next year!

July 2, 2014 7:19 pm  #180

Yes, besley, that was great news! (And I'm on Twitter, you know...)

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera