BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 2, 2014 2:39 pm  #141

Re: New speculation about shooting and airing in 2015

I think it's good summation - don't care about the time, I'm just happy that I'll see series again

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 2, 2014 2:40 pm  #142

Yep, only 6 months to filming.  Woohoo!

Last edited by besleybean (July 2, 2014 2:40 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 2, 2014 2:47 pm  #143

I'm smiling so wide it's hurting me right now... I don't even care when... just knowing that they are shooting is enough for me!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 2, 2014 2:50 pm  #144

Okay, then let's have a special that brings us back Moriarty in some form - and then move on to something really new.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 2, 2014 2:53 pm  #145

Agree Solar. I like Moriarty very much but I really want to see some new, charismatic villain

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 2, 2014 2:55 pm  #146

gently69 wrote:

My question ... when will Benedict be filming Richard?

The Hollow Crown starts filming in September, if I remember correctly.
I thought LCoZ was filming in January 2015
Hamlet July - October 2015
I don't know about The Yellow Birds.

Last edited by Tinks (July 2, 2014 3:28 pm)

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

July 2, 2014 2:56 pm  #147

I agree! I would actually love to see a female villain... A good one I mean

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 2, 2014 3:12 pm  #148

*colapses in a pool of sweat amongst the chard ashes of wooly jumpers and deerstalker caps*

Could someone pass me a wet flanel and a cold cider?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 2, 2014 3:23 pm  #149

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Just got done with all my flailing around... I was actually running to get home to read what the announcement was. 

I'm STILL flailing around and can't seem to stop anymore! I'm so relieved it's not "only" a Christmas special (though I loved the general idea that Sherlock went Downton Abbey)! Four new episodes, that's like Christmas and all the other good days taken together!
So- let the speculation about the "most shocking and surprising series of Sherlock yet" begin!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

July 2, 2014 3:38 pm  #150

I was already doing that at work today before having heard the announcement... That was when I got caught giggling... 

My mind was running a bit wild for a moment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

July 2, 2014 3:45 pm  #151

This has made my day!  Thinking about tap dancing on top of my desk right now.  Who cares what my co-workers think! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 2, 2014 3:48 pm  #152

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

July 2, 2014 3:59 pm  #153

Unless it's about: don't love...because you lose them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 2, 2014 4:11 pm  #154

"How redbeard faked his own death" hahaha genius

"

July 2, 2014 4:17 pm  #155

Just let me throw in my "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 2, 2014 4:32 pm  #156

So obvious. Mycroft got himself a golfish and decided to name it Redbeard because he likes to torture his brother.

Mary

John: That's clever. So you scratch their backs and...
Sherlock: Yes. And then disinfect myself.

July 2, 2014 4:35 pm  #157

I do hope Mycroft didn't kill Redbeard!

July 2, 2014 5:23 pm  #158

Hair, Benedict. That's all I say. Hair. Let it grow!

July 2, 2014 5:26 pm  #159

New Christmas song for this year "Let it grow, let it grow, let it grow"

"

July 2, 2014 5:35 pm  #160

Well he should be ok after Black Mass, shouldn't he?
Nothig else he needs short hair for?

Board footera