BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 4, 2014 12:06 pm  #41

Re: Fargo Discussion (WITH SPOILERS)

No, the third will be aired today (9 pm GMT), but I don't know how long it will take until the episode is available on the website.

Last edited by stoertebeker (May 4, 2014 12:09 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

May 4, 2014 12:19 pm  #42

Hm because tonnaree says something about a dog... There wasn't any at the second episode or did I mit anything? So I was wondering...

You’ve salted away every fact under the sun!

May 4, 2014 2:07 pm  #43

Dog is in third episode.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 4, 2014 5:34 pm  #44

stoertebeker wrote:

No, the third will be aired today (9 pm GMT), but I don't know how long it will take until the episode is available on the website.

I thought it aired on Tuesdays in the US. As far as I know, episode 1x03 premiered on April 29...

May 4, 2014 6:26 pm  #45

TeeJay wrote:

stoertebeker wrote:

I thought it aired on Tuesdays in the US. As far as I know, episode 1x03 premiered on April 29...

That's right. But on Channel 4 in GB it's every Sunday at 9 pm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

May 4, 2014 7:40 pm  #46

Ah, okay. I wasn't aware the UK was already airing it as well.

May 4, 2014 9:01 pm  #47

Yep, just finished watching ep 3!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 5, 2014 1:36 am  #48

Why!  Why did he have to kill the doggie!   *sob*

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

May 5, 2014 3:52 am  #49

tonnaree wrote:

*awws and gives you chocolate*

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

May 5, 2014 7:24 am  #50

I know.
There's only me and one of my collegaues who watch it and when I see her tomorrow, she will not be happy about the dog!
Humans are odd tho, nobody seems to bother about dead people, only dead animals!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 5, 2014 8:45 am  #51

Remember that Lorne killed a man just for kicks (i.e. Hess) without a real reason or instructions to do so. You're really surprised that he killed the dog without a second thought?

May 5, 2014 9:18 am  #52

Haven't seen it yet.
Killing dogs... This was also the point when I stopped paying attention to the screen when my hubby is watching Game of Thrones...

You’ve salted away every fact under the sun!

May 5, 2014 9:32 am  #53

I find all of the violence alarming, but it is America, after all.

May 5, 2014 12:06 pm  #54

Russell wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

*awws and gives you chocolate*

Thank you Russell.  *sniff*

I might need a shock blanket too......

...........and a shot of Jameson's..............

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

May 5, 2014 6:18 pm  #55

besleybean wrote:

Humans are odd tho, nobody seems to bother about dead people, only dead animals!

Funny you say this.  Yeah, depending on the character/scene/who was targeted, we often don't blink.    But honestly, I'd note that animal death cross the line for some because they're 'innocent'.

TeeJay wrote:

Remember that Lorne killed a man just for kicks (i.e. Hess) without a real reason or instructions to do so. You're really surprised that he killed the dog without a second thought?

Ha, yes.  Although I couldn't help but want to add I don't think it was entirely 'no reason'!  He still has a messed up sense of justice, when he heard Lester's story and wanted to do it 'just because', and even more so, I get a sense of 'enjoying the chaos'/the resulting effect on people with what he does (i.e. telling the motel kid to be bad, then squealing on him, and driving Stavros crazy with the dog, the pills, the blood…)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

May 5, 2014 7:04 pm  #56

True Psychopath,.

May 5, 2014 7:24 pm  #57

And he's definitely not a high-functioning sociopath!

May 5, 2014 7:41 pm  #58

Brilliant acting all round.

May 5, 2014 9:27 pm  #59

Lorne scares the crap out of me.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

May 6, 2014 10:35 pm  #60

Caught up with the latest episode the other day. Just great! I love the whole film noir feel to it. Parts also remind me of Lillehammer when that was on a while back. Really good TV.

Last edited by Davina (May 6, 2014 10:35 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera