BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 6, 2014 5:34 pm  #161

Re: What are you doing?

Bored, bored, bored...........my wall is in danger right now!

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

November 6, 2014 7:49 pm  #162

I just ordered a new set of earbuds (as I seem to be in the middle of murdering the 10th pair in a few years...)
They are Hello Kitty ones! And gorgeous! They will match my handbag perfectly.

And I'm writing an email to my guy. Tonight it doesn't feel like a chore. 
We just had AWESOME news, today he went to get the results of his tests after they found spots on his lungs months ago... He was very worried it would be cancer and so was I... I lost half of my family to that wicked illness the past 7 years...
He hadn't told me the date for his appointment but today was the day. He is cancer free! He is not completely healthy but it's treatable and managable. 

I actually spent an hour of my work time (sorry bosses!) on researching hid diagnosis... working at a hospital and having an interest in medicine comes handy I guess... and we have nothing to worry about. It seems to be a common condition in people who have been on ventilators. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 6, 2014 7:54 pm  #163

I'm really happy for you Phantom, these are great news

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

November 14, 2014 8:56 am  #164

I´m going to the doctor now and I hate beeing a bag of nerves every time before.

Bitte nicht so drängeln, wir sind hier bei der Arbeit und nicht auf der Flucht!
Please don´t push, we are at work and not on the run.

November 14, 2014 9:28 am  #165

I'm in my pajamas, I should be cleaning my flat but.....I'm too lazy (and it's raining and I'm cold) XD

November 14, 2014 9:29 am  #166

I am staring at my Christmas decorations and actually thinking about taking them down...

My aunt is coming over later today and she's going to laugh so much at me... but the next weeks I won't have time to do it... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 14, 2014 11:11 am  #167

Phantom Lady: Your aunt will make fun of you because you decorated your home for Christmas ??? Don't take the decorations down, if it pleases you it's more important, don't spoil that

January 6, 2015 7:37 pm  #168

I just finished around 500 (<-- number slightly exaggerated) cake-pops for kindergarten tomorrow.. 

January 6, 2015 7:42 pm  #169

I'm relegated to the bedroom,as my daughter + pals have taken over the living room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 6, 2015 8:05 pm  #170

Sounds like fun!

I've got ASiP on the DVD player and my new fan fic open... I should be emailing my guy since he expects a 'wake up' email every morning... It's not that I don't want to but I'd like to be original. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 6, 2015 8:08 pm  #171

Hubby is getting ready for work, and as soon as he leaves, I will fire up TRF with some beer and popcorn. Will probably watch it while reading here and reading a fanfic.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 6, 2015 8:08 pm  #172

It's games night in the house again.,,daughter does Dungeons and Dragons type role play stuff...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 6, 2015 8:21 pm  #173

Nice! My friend has tried to talk me into some nerdy card game for a while now... 'Dragon Cards' or something... Sadly I'm no good with card games and stuff because of my leaning disability... so I'm a bit scared I'd mess it up for them. 

I'm still working on that email... I got stuck at 'Hey you'... I've talked to the man most of today and in a way those night time emails are a bit weird... it's like talking to thin air in a way... Oh what don't we do for love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 6, 2015 9:01 pm  #174

I'm cleaning up the house - the Christmas decorations came down yesterday, but it is a two day event to get the house back in order.  I have to get the house sparkling because it is my birthday this weekend (61 years old on January 11th) and my sis is coming to take me out for a "spa day" and stay overnight.  Hopefully Third Star DVD will be here by then and we will all watch it Saturday night together. 

-Val

"The only shipping I know is shipping containers."
                                           -Benedict Cumberbatch

January 6, 2015 9:03 pm  #175

Oooh, I wish I could play RP-games, always wanted to! Only just dabbled.

Hope the mail is going ok there, Phantom.

Happy birthday in advance, Ah-chie!

I'm enjoying the hec out of TRF. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 6, 2015 9:20 pm  #176

An early Happy Birthday from me as well, Ah-chie! And have fun with TRF Vhanja! I've got 'TBB' on at the minute... I finished the email and am now editing and adding to my fan fic. 

I basically ended up babbling about Sherlock to the poor man... but the gist of it was that I was happy for 2 things in my life... Sherlock and him... not sure he'll understand just how much that says about my feelings for him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 7, 2015 12:41 am  #177

Thanks for the early birthday greetings both of you!

All the housekeeping chores are finally done and now we are both going to watch Star Trek: Into Darkness with what I think is the most deliciously evil Kahn in the universe!

-Val

-Benedict Cumberbatch

January 7, 2015 9:39 am  #178

Ooh, nice.. (I won´t congratulate you yet, because here they say it brings bad luck )

Housekeeping is what I´m going to do too for the rest of the day.. we had two christmas dinners, two birthday parties (plus one at kindergarten today) and three overnight-guests in the last two weeks, so I´m not yet done with cleaning up the aftermaths.

Last edited by Zatoichi (January 7, 2015 6:36 pm)

January 7, 2015 1:01 pm  #179

Gotcha!

Wouldn't want to bring on any bad luck.

I really enjoyed watching Kahn again (and the whole Star Trek crew again). It really was a fun movie that's hard to resist.

Poor Dan - he had to miss it.  Got called away most of the night (trade deadline is fast approaching so he was busy writing up articles on new players for our hockey team).  I always love watching a great roller coaster ride of a film like Star Trek Into Darkness with a fellow "space traveller".

Good luck with all your clean up.

Today we are hitting the road to watch our hockey team play, seeing a movie (Wild with Reese Witherspoon) and having lunch with a dear friend. 

-Val

-Benedict Cumberbatch

January 7, 2015 1:48 pm  #180

Happy birthday in advance Ah-chie!

I'm supposed to do homework now. I need to turn in an essay tomorrow about my favourite Swedish king from the 17th century but I honestly don't give a f*ck. My motivation has been gone for so long and eeeerh creeping around in this forum aren't gonna help me. But well, it's back to school tomorrow so I guess I just have to do it, even if I want it or not.

Board footera