BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2014 4:22 pm  #81

Re: What are you doing?

I'm sporting a chocolate mud mask and decided this was the perfect time to watch Big Bang Theory for the first time...

a cracking mudmask doesn't feel all that nice, just saying. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 16, 2014 4:22 pm  #82

Watching football, Germany's first game  .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

June 16, 2014 4:36 pm  #83

Working on projects for non law enforcement clients this morning in between cases and two of the projects mentioned Sherlock Holmes, one our Sherlock, the other the Basil Rathbone version. *blinks*

Mary

John: That's clever. So you scratch their backs and...
Sherlock: Yes. And then disinfect myself.

June 16, 2014 4:40 pm  #84

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I'm sporting a chocolate mud mask and decided this was the perfect time to watch Big Bang Theory for the first time...

TBBT, good comedy, I like watching it :]

The Road goes ever on and on...

June 16, 2014 6:02 pm  #85

stoertebeker wrote:

And now you must be very happy!
Good result

I've also been watching and will now quickly make dinner before the next game!

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

June 16, 2014 6:11 pm  #86

I think I've fallen for Sheldon Cooper from TBBT! 

Just now I'm wiping a curry dish off of my lips. Best meal I've had in a while! It was a readymeal but claimed to be restaurant quality and the original price was pretty high. But because it was nearing it's expiration date they marked it down a lot! I LOVE stores that does that! Beats pasta with ketchup! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 16, 2014 6:47 pm  #87

Tinks wrote:

stoertebeker wrote:

And now you must be very happy!
Good result

I've also been watching and will now quickly make dinner before the next game!

What a great game! Really looking forward to the next games

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

June 16, 2014 6:50 pm  #88

And you're not the only one.
Here is something really sweet with Jim Parsons, the actor who plays Sheldon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-ZQyeuUd_k

(Spider!)

Last edited by SolarSystem (June 16, 2014 6:51 pm)

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 16, 2014 6:56 pm  #89

I'm watching His Last Vow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 16, 2014 7:01 pm  #90

SolarSystem wrote:

And you're not the only one.
Here is something really sweet with Jim Parsons, the actor who plays Sheldon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-ZQyeuUd_k

(Spider!)

Haha! OMG my poor neighbour must think I'm torturing an owl. That is the funniest thing ever!

Oh, and I've started writing a short Sherlock fan fiction... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

June 25, 2014 6:46 pm  #91

I am watching my Eurovision Song Contest DVD's... and currently singing along to 'Cake to Bake'... and I just giggled about the way I said hello to Jöran at the Euroclub... I'm so ashamed! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

June 25, 2014 7:10 pm  #92

Chillin' in my night shirt, afetr a busy day at work, followed by haircut, moving out some of my daughter's stuff and then ironing...I've left the kirchen as a bio-haatd zone...I can do no more today!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 25, 2014 7:19 pm  #93

All day studying and dreaming about free time after all my exams.

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

June 25, 2014 8:10 pm  #94

I am watching my Eurovision Song Contest DVD's... and currently singing along to 'Cake to Bake'... and I just giggled about the way I said hello to Jöran at the Euroclub... I'm so ashamed! 

Oh, Phantom, you don't need to feel embarrassed in the least! Jöran told me about your short encounter which he considered quite funny. After all, "Hey, I sort of know your mum!" isn't something he would expect someone to say to him in a Danish club.  Too bad that you and I didn't meet when I was at the Euro Club a few days earlier...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 25, 2014 8:19 pm  #95

tobeornot221b wrote:

Oh, Phantom, you don't need to feel embarrassed in the least! Jöran told me about your short encounter which he considered quite funny. After all, "Hey, I sort of know your mum!" isn't something he would expect someone to say to him in a Danish club.  Too bad that you and I didn't meet when I was at the Euro Club a few days earlier...

I'm glad I didn't freak him out too bad! I hadn't slept for 2 weeks when I blurted that out!
It's such a shame we never met! That could have been awesome to meet another Sherlockian! Bad timing! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

July 4, 2014 4:07 pm  #96

Currently sitting in front of my TV and hoping that Germany will make it into the semifinal (sorry France  ). Any other football/soccer fans around?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

July 4, 2014 5:43 pm  #97

Sorry, no.
We're on our way on holiday!

July 4, 2014 5:47 pm  #98

I'm on holidays and heading out for a week of camping tomorrow. A friend is visiting and last night, after probably more beer and Scotch than two people should probably drink at one time, I introduced him to the Rizla game.

I'm off to finish packing and to prepare a brief summary of the best/funniest cases I've worked on in the last few months. They make for good campfire entertainment.

Mary

John: That's clever. So you scratch their backs and...
Sherlock: Yes. And then disinfect myself.

July 4, 2014 6:02 pm  #99

Yee-haw!!! 

"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

July 4, 2014 6:16 pm  #100

Congratulations Germany!

Board footera