BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 2, 2015 11:04 pm  #261

Re: What are you doing?

That sounds like a lovely evening, batchlock! 

I love being on my own sometimes... but then again I'm an introvert. 

I am trying to sleep... I need to sleep so I have strength to get up 'early' tomorrow to chat with my guy. It's the last time I see him in more than a week. I am already feeling miserable about the prospect of not being able to reach him. 

It's so weird. 8 months ago I hated the idea of being attached like that... 

I'm also trying to finish a story I wrote for him... a fictional depiction of our first meeting (he has memory issues due to a brain damage) so I thought it would be a nice thing for him to have. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 10, 2015 9:15 am  #262

I am getting a sore throat from learning Dutch online (thanks for the links btw)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 10, 2015 1:33 pm  #263

I just had the craziest day at work and feel like a limp sock. But we managed to pull it all off successfully and now I can finally reveal in a nice cup of tea. Heaven!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 10, 2015 1:38 pm  #264

Counting the hours till I can leave work and head for 221b Con. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 10, 2015 1:44 pm  #265

... and I'm working on your anagram 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 10, 2015 2:10 pm  #266

I have an anagram?

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 10, 2015 2:22 pm  #267

No, nakahara has - but you are welcome as well, NOTE ON EAR 

Last edited by Harriet (April 10, 2015 2:26 pm)

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 10, 2015 3:08 pm  #268

Oh, that's fun. Where can I HIRE RAT? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 10, 2015 6:29 pm  #269

Your name is damn tricky...
IS SU GO? (I know, Su is not quite Bond, but...)

I am sitting at home, in a flat I don't like anymore, thinking about studies I don't like anymore, having great weather I could enjoy if I had some friends over to enjoy it with. It just starts to get really depressing round here... dunno yet how to turn it round. Want goldfish. Don't like depressive mood. Will fight depressive mood now, with tea and chocolate. Won't work, but I'd rather try than not... I can SMELL the barbeques out there, and I can hear people, and it's a bit not good to be alone

"It is what it is."

April 10, 2015 6:38 pm  #270

In about 2 hours I will be listening to a panel discussion of the character of Sebastian Moran being lead by the famous fic author Abundantlyqueer.  (Author of Two Two One Bravo Baker.)

*bouncy bouncy*  

.......and that's just for starters.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 10, 2015 6:59 pm  #271

I *might* envy you... :-p but no I don't, that sounds great!! Enjoy!! I always feel I don't know a thing about Moran...

"It is what it is."

April 10, 2015 8:33 pm  #272

WHY SKI?

April 10, 2015 8:42 pm  #273

Hope you're having a blast, tonne!! 

I'm sneezing my head off and trying to find the right song to write to...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 11, 2015 1:42 pm  #274

Have arrived at Con for day 2.  Wearing my OSAJ shirt I made.  It's not perfect but I'm wearing it anyway!  I will spread the Gospel of Johnlock as aggresively as I can today.

But first........WHO'S GOT COFFEE!

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 11, 2015 1:56 pm  #275

tonnaree wrote:

I will spread the Gospel of Johnlock as aggresively as I can today

...as aggressively... hehe. I'm sure people on the receiving end will be overwhelmed and converted in mere seconds

"It is what it is."

April 11, 2015 3:05 pm  #276

tonnaree wrote:

Have arrived at Con for day 2.  Wearing my OSAJ shirt I made.  It's not perfect but I'm wearing it anyway!  I will spread the Gospel of Johnlock as aggresively as I can today.

But first........WHO'S GOT COFFEE!

Have a great and unforgettable time!!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 11, 2015 3:53 pm  #277

I sat down to draft a letter to Benedict at about 10pm, and I've just looked up at the clock on my way to bed - it's now 2pm! I think I'm happy with what I've written. Still not sure whether to hand-write it out and send it though... Does anyone want to go over it for me and tell me if I come across okay?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 11, 2015 6:15 pm  #278

I just got home from a belayed Easter lunch with two of my best friends. 

We even held our tradition of painting boiled eggs and then toss them down a hill later... all of mine exploded short into the games but my friends managed to get going for a long time.

Painting those eggs made me realize how attached I am to my own brushes at home. I have handpicked each and every one of them. 

And also, my horrible habbit of biting the brushes while pondering at my work... I had to stop myself from doing it several times today. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 11, 2015 6:39 pm  #279

I wrote a letter to a neighbour I don't know. He cares very much about his flowers on the balcony and they are so beautiful that we felt the need to tell him :-) I wonder if he will read the letter, and if he will appreciate it... I hope so :-)

Edit: they read it, answered us and said they were very moved by it. I am so happy I followed my instinct and just wrote the letter! :-) :-) :-) they are a couple and living there over 40 years already and always preparing the most beautiful flowers each summer... :-)

Last edited by Whisky (August 25, 2015 2:03 am)

"It is what it is."

April 18, 2015 10:18 am  #280

I'm preparing for a date with my boyfriend... and marvelling at the wonder of makeup. I just rolled out of bed half an hour ago, feeling dizzy and looking like hell after about 4 hours of sleep, none of them in one go. 

Now if only I could fix my hair a bit better... but it's a nightmare... I've not had this long since I was 13 and I'm starting to remember why I had a bob ever since 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera