BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 30, 2014 6:40 pm  #81

Re: The Hollow Crown: The Wars of the Roses (was "Richard III")

Of course dear, I do have SOME standards!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 31, 2014 10:33 am  #82

That made me laugh aloud! I have been watching the rest of The Hollow Crown this week. Just Henry V now... Wonderful, wonderful production!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 31, 2014 10:34 am  #83

It really is one of the best things on TV.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 31, 2014 4:39 pm  #84

Besley, you've just made my neighbour think I'm torturing an owl here!

September, oooh that is exciting!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 1, 2014 9:36 pm  #85

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 1, 2014 9:38 pm  #86

Oh, that's perfect, absolutely perfect! Even more to look forward to now, Dame Judi Dench is just...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 1, 2014 10:04 pm  #87

O, it's really Christmas

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

June 1, 2014 10:08 pm  #88

I doubt that Benedict himself has been pursuing her for the role though - great as he is, I can't see him being given the casting reigns by the BBC!!
Judi had probably already taken a part in the production and this was just their jokey way of putting it out there, imo.
Anyway, it's great news - can't wait to hear who else is in it!

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

June 2, 2014 5:28 am  #89

Brilliant news, Susi. My best friend is a big admirer of Judi Dench. That is the chance to get her also more interested in Benedict.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 4, 2014 1:08 pm  #90

Splendid news!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 4, 2014 1:51 pm  #91

Oooh awesome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 26, 2014 12:11 pm  #92

Here we get some information about Benedict's view of Richard:

http://thalianaa.tumblr.com/post/92912962854/more-shakespeare-than-strange-for-cumberbatch

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 26, 2014 12:36 pm  #93

I really would love to compare Martin's performance on stage to Benedict's role for the BBC. Unfortunately only Benedict's part will be possible for me ... What a pity ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

July 26, 2014 12:38 pm  #94

So this seems to mean that he will start with Richard when he's back in London after the SDCC...?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

July 26, 2014 12:39 pm  #95

Not even autumn then as I supposed.

(Tony Hadley)

July 26, 2014 12:41 pm  #96

Sounds good. And we get the whole Richard over all the plays. And it seems they will stress his disability and outsider status. 

July 26, 2014 12:55 pm  #97

Are they already done shooting Black Mass, then?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

July 26, 2014 12:56 pm  #98

Yes, I heard that the whole film has wrapped. 

July 26, 2014 1:00 pm  #99

Oh, thanks!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

July 26, 2014 1:04 pm  #100

So we can hope for Richard on tv sometime next year...?

Board footera