BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 10, 2016 8:09 am  #421

Re: The Hollow Crown: The Wars of the Roses (was "Richard III")

No, I think you never told us, gently. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 10, 2016 8:23 am  #422

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 10, 2016 8:56 am  #423

Again no warning. Next time there will be a mod's note, nakahara. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 10, 2016 10:10 am  #424

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 10, 2016 10:46 am  #425

WOWZER!

I really, really, really hope I manage to get the Iplayer working

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 10, 2016 12:01 pm  #426

Severe warning. Heart attack possible:

May 10, 2016 1:35 pm  #427

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

WOWZER!

Maybe you could try to watch it on www.filmon.tv if the iplayer isn't working for you... the free version offers only a low quality stream but it is easy to use and the video quality is good enough for a small computer screen or tablet. I use this website whenever I want to watch British television.

O, learn to read what silent love hath writ:
To hear with eyes belongs to love’s fine wit.
(Shakespeare, Sonnet 23) 

May 10, 2016 4:40 pm  #428

As if I wasn't overheating already...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 10, 2016 5:01 pm  #429

Yup, I'm dead!

diva wrote:

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

WOWZER!

Maybe you could try to watch it on www.filmon.tv if the iplayer isn't working for you... the free version offers only a low quality stream but it is easy to use and the video quality is good enough for a small computer screen or tablet. I use this website whenever I want to watch British television.

Thank you Diva! The problem is that I won't be home on Saturday (and that I also have to watch out for my friends  and former co-workers at the Eurovision)... and there's no rerun, so I have to fix a way to watch it on the iPlayer... which won't work even with UK proxies...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 10, 2016 5:50 pm  #430

The dvd will be out soon!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 10, 2016 7:02 pm  #431

Phantom, you can also record it with Onlinetvrecorder. Quite simple and works reliably. 

May 10, 2016 8:43 pm  #432

Thanks! I finally got iplayer to work!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

May 11, 2016 11:32 pm  #433

And….  I'm deaded.

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

May 12, 2016 7:30 am  #434

Deaded too:

May 12, 2016 7:33 am  #435

May 12, 2016 7:40 am  #436

As Solar so nicely put it:
A boygroup "Richy and the Royalists".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

May 12, 2016 7:42 am  #437

Good one! Where can I buy the CD?

May 12, 2016 8:01 am  #438

Haha that made my day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

May 12, 2016 8:04 am  #439

May 12, 2016 9:44 am  #440

As far as I know their CDs got lost during The War of the Roses... must have been quite an upheaval... 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

Board footera