BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2012 4:02 am  #1

Membership is slowly creeping toward a century!

Well a Century sounds better than a hundred anyway.

Maybe we can have a special member name for them? Like a Sherlock Centurion?
Maybe we should call the inaugural 100 Sherlock Centurions? lol

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

April 16, 2012 6:35 am  #2

Re: Membership is slowly creeping toward a century!

And it sounds more cricket-like. 
We should have our own centenary celebration when the point is reached!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 16, 2012 8:32 am  #3

Sounds like a nice idea! I'll have to contact whoever it is personally and let them know of the great honour to be bestowed upon them! Also, I'd like us to have some kind of special party to celebrate...maybe even a competition of some sorts. Let me know if you have any ideas.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 16, 2012 9:40 am  #4

The lucky person could win a tie pin or cuff links ! Lol

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 16, 2012 10:04 am  #5

I like it! =) =)

DI Lestrade: Sherlock we...
Sherlock Holmes: Oh what now? I'm in shock! Look, I've got a blanket.

Board footera