BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 30, 2014 7:27 pm  #41

Re: Trip to Hollingworth Lake, 29th March 2014

kittykat wrote:

Gorgeous, isn't it? ^^

It's even better later in the spring when everything is in full bloom and in the summer in a nice weather.

March 30, 2014 7:28 pm  #42

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

March 30, 2014 7:30 pm  #43

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

March 30, 2014 7:31 pm  #44

March 30, 2014 7:33 pm  #45

March 30, 2014 7:34 pm  #46

March 30, 2014 7:36 pm  #47

Look what I found ^^

March 30, 2014 7:37 pm  #48

March 30, 2014 7:38 pm  #49

March 30, 2014 7:39 pm  #50

As you can see, they came very close to the fence ^^

March 30, 2014 7:41 pm  #51

March 30, 2014 7:42 pm  #52

March 30, 2014 7:43 pm  #53

Looking at me 

March 30, 2014 7:44 pm  #54

March 30, 2014 7:45 pm  #55

March 30, 2014 7:47 pm  #56

March 30, 2014 7:49 pm  #57

And that's that! I was close to the starting point by this time so I stopped taking photos. I went into the amusement arcade for a while, got a milkshake and some souvenirs and then headed home.

Next month, I'm going to Haworth, home of the Bronte sisters. I'll be taking lots more photos ^^

March 30, 2014 8:36 pm  #58

Looks like you had a great day. Some really beautiful landscapes and nice sheep. I suppose Herc Shipwright was nowhere to be seen. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 30, 2014 8:47 pm  #59

Hehehe, guess not XD

March 31, 2014 2:29 pm  #60

Nice photos!
Page 2, the 1st pic: the thing nearer to the shore - Nessie. xD

The Road goes ever on and on...

Board footera