BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 30, 2014 6:56 pm  #21

Re: Trip to Hollingworth Lake, 29th March 2014

Even found this ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

March 30, 2014 6:57 pm  #22

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

March 30, 2014 7:00 pm  #23

March 30, 2014 7:01 pm  #24

March 30, 2014 7:02 pm  #25

March 30, 2014 7:04 pm  #26

March 30, 2014 7:06 pm  #27

March 30, 2014 7:07 pm  #28

Lovely photos. Hollingworth Lake is very close to were I live so I go there very often for a bike ride or a walk.

March 30, 2014 7:07 pm  #29

March 30, 2014 7:08 pm  #30

belis wrote:

Lovely photos. Hollingworth Lake is very close to were I live so I go there very often for a bike ride or a walk.

Gorgeous, isn't it? ^^

March 30, 2014 7:09 pm  #31

Taken from the wooden viewing hut in the Nature Reserve  

March 30, 2014 7:11 pm  #32

March 30, 2014 7:12 pm  #33

March 30, 2014 7:14 pm  #34

March 30, 2014 7:15 pm  #35

March 30, 2014 7:17 pm  #36

March 30, 2014 7:18 pm  #37

See the little mosaics? 

March 30, 2014 7:23 pm  #38

Found another one of these, this time outside the cafe halfway around the lake.

March 30, 2014 7:24 pm  #39

The view from the cafe, where I stopped for a break and some ice cream ^^

March 30, 2014 7:26 pm  #40

Board footera