BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 29, 2014 1:01 am  #1

Johnlock crossovers

One fanfic idea I have is for Sherlock to get called by the FBI to investigate hate crimes against prominent same-sex couples in the US.

Those those couples would be other famous characters who are either officially gay or who are commonly slashed: House and Wilson, for one. Rizzoli and Isles? Lots of possibilities I suppose.

Under Books I just posted about a book about two teenage lesbians, written in the early 1980s. I said that, because it was a teenage romance, I was skeptical about whether they'd really stay together throughout life, but if they did, they'd be into their 40s and into their careers by now, and possibly famous (one was a talented singer and one wanted to be an architect.)

As for our boys' story, it could be established-relationship, or it could involve the openly gay characters helping our boys sort out their feelings for each other (especially John - since I think Sherlock worries about the vulnerability of caring about ANYONE, but I don't think he would suffer from self-loathing based on internalized homophobia.)

Last edited by SherlocklivesinOH (March 30, 2014 1:00 am)

Board footera