BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 31, 2014 9:55 am  #21

Re: Caption Competition Week 45

That is exactly what I said. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 31, 2014 10:19 am  #22

So, assuming that Mary has already given birth and the baby is with them in the house, Sherlock would probably say to Mycroft now:

"So, uncle Myke, even from out here I can smell that it won't be fun, but Mary would love it if you changed the diapers now."

Last edited by SolarSystem (March 31, 2014 10:19 am)

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

March 31, 2014 10:20 am  #23

AU but very funny. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 31, 2014 10:26 am  #24

That one was non-competitive of course.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

March 31, 2014 10:30 am  #25

What a shame. 

March 31, 2014 12:24 pm  #26

These are getting good.  LMAO

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 31, 2014 12:28 pm  #27

SolarSystem wrote:

So, assuming that Mary has already given birth and the baby is with them in the house, Sherlock would probably say to Mycroft now:

"So, uncle Myke, even from out here I can smell that it won't be fun, but Mary would love it if you changed the diapers now."

Change "uncle" to "brother dear" and this will go in for competition. 

March 31, 2014 12:32 pm  #28

SusiGo wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

Change "uncle" to "brother dear" and this will go in for competition. 

Well, then:
"So, brother dear, even from out here I can smell that it won't be fun, but Mary would love it if you changed the diapers now."

April 7, 2014 7:04 am  #29

I just realised that the time was up last evening and that I had to choose the winner. Thank you for all your creative efforts but sadly only one can win. And this time it is Solar because it set off a film in my head:

"So, brother dear, even from out here I can smell that it won't be fun, but Mary would love it if you changed the diapers now."

Your turn now, Solar. 

April 7, 2014 7:19 am  #30

Oh my, I had a feeling it would end like this...
Thanks so much, Susi! I'll see what I'll come up with next... might take a moment...

Board footera