BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 4, 2014 6:41 am  #841

Re: Let's talk all things lovely about Ben...

Beautiful video about Spencer Hart in L.A. - see who you can spot. 

http://vimeo.com/98918671

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 4, 2014 7:27 am  #842

You are talking about Ioan Gruffudd?
And there was this actor with this strange name ... um ... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 4, 2014 7:28 am  #843

Yes, of course. So did you notice they had the whole crew from "Amazing Grace" in there? Ioan Gruffudd, Rufus Sewell and the guy with the strange name … 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 4, 2014 7:34 am  #844

That video swings...! 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 4, 2014 7:42 am  #845

SusiGo wrote:

Yes, of course. So did you notice they had the whole crew from "Amazing Grace" in there? Ioan Gruffudd, Rufus Sewell and the guy with the strange name … 

Ah yes, Rufus Sewell ... of course ... he was in it as well. Recognized his face but first didn't know from where ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

July 4, 2014 8:50 am  #846

And this guy with the strange name... has he played in anything? I think I see him for the first time in my life 

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 4, 2014 8:58 am  #847

Yes, a minor part in "The Other Boleyn Girl". And a sci-fi thing. Cannot remember the title. 

July 4, 2014 9:00 am  #848

You only don't recognise him, because he looks different in every role he plays. But right now I can't remember what he  ... um ...

(Tony Hadley)

July 4, 2014 9:01 am  #849

Oh yes, I remember. And probably in this not much popular television series right? 

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 4, 2014 9:03 am  #850

Ah yes, about this unrealistic detective in the wrong timeline ...

(Tony Hadley)

July 4, 2014 9:21 am  #851

"Detective Who"...? 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

July 4, 2014 9:57 am  #852

'Wholock"?

"

July 4, 2014 10:06 am  #853

July 4, 2014 9:58 pm  #854

Oh, that Mr. Cumberpatty? 

Gosh that was a rather nice video wasn't it? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 6, 2014 9:27 am  #855

Oh sh**..., that would have been amazing! Performing with "Elbow" at Glastonbury...!

http://dudeufugly.tumblr.com/post/90899383845/elbow-we-wanted-to-duet-with-benedict-cumberbatch-at

July 6, 2014 11:28 am  #856

OMG that could have been so neat! I can really imagine that in my mind and I like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 9, 2014 8:23 am  #857

Well, I am not so very impressed with Benedict doing tyre ads but I must admit this is quite nice: 

http://londonphile.tumblr.com/post/91235833691/orangeviva-benedict-cumberbatch-at-dunlop-tires

July 9, 2014 9:05 am  #858

Nice play with the posh thing... 

July 9, 2014 9:45 am  #859

Don't like ads either but that was actually funny. Definitely better that most ads I see in my television 

"

July 9, 2014 9:49 am  #860

I love this so much! It's just jam packed full of stereotypes, and I wouldn't have it any other way lol!

Bless him, dunno how he kept a straight face!!

And the good news is, There's FOUR MORE TO COME!!

I'm clueing for looks

Board footera