BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 21, 2014 4:01 pm  #801

Re: Let's talk all things lovely about Ben...

Don't know what you are talking about, Susi... 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 21, 2014 4:01 pm  #802

*goes back to corner to think about what I've done*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 21, 2014 4:05 pm  #803

gently69 wrote:

Hmm, have no car but don't you think a bike would do??? Please!!!!!!!

I think bike will do, it has tires and so I don't have car either so I will join you gently

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

June 21, 2014 4:06 pm  #804

This is going to be really nice. Three cars, two bikes - any busses or motorbikes? 

He is already dressed:

http://thedoctorsjawn.tumblr.com/post/89462783917

Last edited by SusiGo (June 21, 2014 4:12 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 21, 2014 4:12 pm  #805

I can take a horse but sadly it has no tires

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

June 21, 2014 4:13 pm  #806

It has to be cleaned and fed and given water. I think he once said he likes horses. No problem there. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 21, 2014 4:14 pm  #807

And he could groom that horse?

Last edited by Harriet (June 21, 2014 4:16 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 21, 2014 4:19 pm  #808

SusiGo wrote:

This is going to be really nice. Three cars, two bikes - any busses or motorbikes? 

He is already dressed:

Oh heaven ... Susi ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 21, 2014 4:26 pm  #809

I can see the uneasiness with the Dunlop thing but that's the Chinese and Japanese "thing to do" isn't it, they always seem to have celebrities advertising everything, the more ridiculous the better! 

In other news today, Benedict is an ambassador fot the Motor Neurone Disease Association, and has been since filming Hawking. Today, on MND Awareness Day, he has lent his support to both a fundraising campaignin the USA and the MND Association's charter in the UK. With these rather lovely and adorkable pictures

If you want to sign the charter and lend your support, visit 

http://www.mndassociation.org/NR/exeres/81C300FD-BCE4-491C-B691-2F6361A12390

I'm clueing for looks

June 21, 2014 5:02 pm  #810

Oh, yes, I love him.   

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

June 21, 2014 5:27 pm  #811

Great news.  I already signed it.

June 21, 2014 7:29 pm  #812

Benedict!  Get that out of your mouth!  You don't know where it's been.  Silly boy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 21, 2014 7:51 pm  #813

LOL, tonnaree, you made my day. 

(Tony Hadley)

June 21, 2014 11:15 pm  #814

SusiGo wrote:

I know this thread is about all things lovely about Ben. But honestly, I am not really happy with him selling Dunlop tyres. Doing voice-overs is one thing but ads for tyres - does he really have to do this? Or is this just me not feeling really happy about it? I was hoping for a photoshopped hoax but it seems this is genuine.  

http://dudeufugly.tumblr.com/post/89434573370/dudeufugly-thats-why-according-to-the-site

It's odd. I don't really know why he did it - need more money? But at least it led to a great discussion in this thread 

Gee, I need a car. Now.

SusiGo wrote:

He is already dressed:

If you hear in the news about a crazy girl stealing buses, it would be me I often drive by bus so I want them to be properly cleaned

tonnaree wrote:

Benedict!  Get that out of your mouth!  You don't know where it's been.  Silly boy.

This
I prefer him talking though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

June 22, 2014 4:50 pm  #815

So... I earned a bit of cash this weekend. I need some good advice on what Cumbergoods to spend them on!

I'd like to add a new DVD to my collection...

My collection so far is
Sherlock 1-3
Third Star
STID
Atonement
The Hobbit 1-2
12 Years a Slave
August: Osage County
The Fifth Estate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 22, 2014 5:06 pm  #816

I recommend "Parade's End". 

June 22, 2014 5:09 pm  #817

SusiGo wrote:

I recommend "Parade's End". 

Exactly. Or Tinker, Taylor, Soldier, Spy

"

June 22, 2014 5:11 pm  #818

Good one, too. It is just that I have a very soft spot for Christopher Tietjens (and it is a full five hours with him in nearly every scene ). 

June 22, 2014 5:14 pm  #819

I want to add Parade's End as well but you were first

"

June 22, 2014 5:19 pm  #820

I feel like a kid in a sweetshop looking for Benny DVD's on Amazon... *drools*

Someone stop me before I buy it all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera