BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 1, 2014 4:35 pm  #641

Re: Let's talk all things lovely about Ben...

Not a big deal really besley; Ed was ribbing Martin about his role in the Ali G Movie - jokingly saying it was the best thing he'd done, and apparantly Martin didn't find it funny.
It could come across as Martin taking himself too seriously, like this video story with Ben.
Not a huge issue, but some people might just have kept both stories to themselves...Ed is quite young though and not too cynical with the press - yet!!

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

June 1, 2014 4:41 pm  #642

(On another unrelated note)
Anybody else concerned about Amanda?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 1, 2014 5:00 pm  #643

Yeah I did wonder maybe she's not well? She's been quiet on twitter too!

Here's the link to the Sheeran story.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/10859780/Ed-Sheeran-interview-I-dont-make-music-for-critics.html

I'm clueing for looks

June 1, 2014 5:03 pm  #644

Well something made Amanda dtop out of the 500 stories thing last minute...
Just hope everything's ok.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 1, 2014 5:12 pm  #645

clareiow wrote:

I should add that the other pieces of news today are that, in Hay last night Ben and Marcus Brigstocke were dancing to Stevie Wonder at an antique bookshop, in the early hours....getting non-verbal how I wish I'd seen that!!

!

And to think I saw Marcus a few times on Friday and was sat a few seats away from him during the first letters live.  I respected his privacy and didn't  disturb him, now I wish I hadn't and I too could have been dancing the night away!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'i'm in shock, I've got a blanket'

June 1, 2014 5:19 pm  #646

His comment on Sherlock at the Crime awards, remains one of the funniest things I've ever seen on TV.

June 1, 2014 6:23 pm  #647

besleybean wrote:

His comment on Sherlock at the Crime awards, remains one of the funniest things I've ever seen on TV.

What was that, bb?

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

June 1, 2014 6:24 pm  #648

Will see if I can find the footage...
Can't find it and it's not nearly as funny written down...
But essentially, Marcus gave this great build up about the interplay between Sherlock and John(though he actually SAID Benedict and Martin!) and it ended with: just kiss him.

Last edited by besleybean (June 1, 2014 6:32 pm)

June 1, 2014 6:38 pm  #649

Oh, yes, now I remember, never saw it live, but only in gifs. Somehow when I searched it there was always copyright trouble? And yes, it sounded funny .

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

June 3, 2014 12:53 pm  #650

Benedict has apparently been recording something in the studios of BBC Radio 4 today - I don't know what though; an audiobook or a play perhaps.
It also means that he's still not filming his part for Black Mass; I do hope that's not going to be another "blink and you'll miss him," part!!

Last edited by Tinks (June 3, 2014 12:54 pm)

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

June 3, 2014 1:01 pm  #651

Oh, I think it's a bit too early to worry about that, Tinks. I guess we all suspect by now that it won't be a huge part, but then again it'll probably take them about three months to shoot the film. So still enough time for Benedict to get there and be part of it. 

Last edited by SolarSystem (June 3, 2014 1:01 pm)

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 4, 2014 8:48 pm  #652

I guess this would probably have to go somewhere else, but since it's most likely nothing anyway, I'll just leave it here for now:

Last edited by SolarSystem (June 4, 2014 8:49 pm)

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

June 4, 2014 8:51 pm  #653

OMG!

June 4, 2014 8:52 pm  #654

SolarSystem wrote:

I guess this would probably have to go somewhere else, but since it's most likely nothing anyway, I'll just leave it here for now:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 4, 2014 9:04 pm  #655

It can't be Sherlock, it can't be Sherlock, it can't be Sherlock...
The Who-fandom seems to be speculating about a little cross-over scene in Baker Street... with The Tardis and The Doctor, but without Sherlock. Apparently they are shooting Who at the moment, so...

June 4, 2014 9:07 pm  #656

...and filming in NG street for just one day is waaay to short for Sherlock!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 4, 2014 9:08 pm  #657

I didn´t hear you! 
I´m covering my ears like a kid, singing lalala....

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 4, 2014 9:08 pm  #658

Oooh I'm biting my nails, hoping... 

but... Ben's hair hasn't grown enough yet has it? So... well they could use a wig?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 4, 2014 9:11 pm  #659

Ehh too beautiful to be true...

Last edited by MartaSt (June 4, 2014 9:12 pm)

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

June 4, 2014 9:13 pm  #660

Board footera