BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 24, 2014 1:39 am  #1

Done another portrait

Dunno what the background is supposed to be, it was just blurry stuff but I like some abstract, I'm thinking of filling the gap with some Sherlock train of thought sort of text, any suggestions?

March 24, 2014 10:19 am  #2

Re: Done another portrait

That's incredible; it looks so real! 

I think putting a bit of 'mind palace' stuff in the background would be an awesome twist! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 24, 2014 10:30 am  #3

I quite like the background the way it is. It doesn't distract from the main focus of intrest and the colour combinations in it are very nice.

March 24, 2014 10:41 am  #4

This is just wonderful. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 24, 2014 11:47 am  #5

Fab work!

March 24, 2014 4:37 pm  #6

Crikey you are good!!!

I'm clueing for looks

March 24, 2014 7:18 pm  #7

Thank you all! Decided to leave the background blank, to not distract from the subject as belis said, and because someone pointed out that it's not his deduction face.

March 24, 2014 7:46 pm  #8

This is amazing, great job!

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

July 11, 2014 5:49 am  #9

How do you do these paintings?  Do you work from a screenshot?  Do you measure it out, or do it by eye?  They are amazing!

Board footera