BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 1, 2016 8:07 pm  #1681

Re: Post Your Absence

Take care

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 1, 2016 8:14 pm  #1682

I'll do my best 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 14, 2016 1:18 am  #1683

Haven't seen Lilythiell around for a while... Hope she's okay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 14, 2016 9:21 am  #1684

Yes, I noticed her absence too... I hope nothing is amiss.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 14, 2016 9:31 am  #1685

Oh, I notes this as well. I will send her a PM. 

Btw, we also have a thread for this. Feel free to use it anytime if you miss someone in here:

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1571

Last edited by SusiGo (March 14, 2016 9:32 am)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 17, 2016 7:38 pm  #1686

I will be at a book fair and on holiday afterwards so I will not be around as often as usual. Behave - tonnaree is watching! 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 17, 2016 7:40 pm  #1687

No worries there, then.

EDIT: oh and enjoy your trip.

Last edited by besleybean (March 17, 2016 7:40 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 17, 2016 10:22 pm  #1688

Thank you. 

March 18, 2016 5:12 am  #1689

Have a nice time Susi!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 18, 2016 9:26 am  #1690

Enjoy your time and don't forget us, dear. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

March 18, 2016 5:32 pm  #1691

Thank you all. And how could I, mrshouse? 

Greetings from Leipzig Book Fair. 

March 18, 2016 5:42 pm  #1692

Oh fabulous.
I love Leipzig.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 25, 2016 5:20 am  #1693

I'm off for skiing the next week.
Stay sober, everyone. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

March 25, 2016 6:56 am  #1694

Always.
Have fun.

March 25, 2016 9:10 am  #1695

Enjoy, mrshouse! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 25, 2016 12:15 pm  #1696

Break a leg, mrshouse, and have a great time!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

March 25, 2016 2:16 pm  #1697

Enjoy, mrshouse!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 30, 2016 2:16 pm  #1698

I'm off to London for a week tomorrow.
But shortly I'm shutting this down so I can give it a quick clean, before hopefully putting it into the local computer shop for repair.
I do have my netbook, which I shall use for the rest of the day and while I'm away- but my normal on-line time will be cut back, while I'm away.
I hope I can get on line to check for any Setlock news.
But I do think they will film in Wales first.
I won't say behave while I'm away because really, what's the point?! Ha. 

March 30, 2016 3:23 pm  #1699

Have a good time, besley!

Clueing for looks.

March 30, 2016 5:14 pm  #1700

Thank you and the good news is the nice computer man thinks he can restore my laptop to almost new!
This netbook is doing well, tho!

Board footera