BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 21, 2015 3:56 pm  #1601

Re: Post Your Absence

Enjoy, Phantom, ukaunz, everybody! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 21, 2015 6:10 pm  #1602

Have a merry Christmas at your mum's, Phantom. 
Ukaunz, good to hear you and your family arrived safely and in a good mood.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

December 22, 2015 1:39 pm  #1603

Have a lovely Christmas at your Mum's Phantom!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

December 25, 2015 7:01 pm  #1604

Tomorrow I'm leaving for skiing til the 31st
I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and lot of good things for this new year 

Jim Moriarty. Helloooo ! ~~

December 25, 2015 7:09 pm  #1605

Merry Christmas to you too and a great enjoyment of skiing. It sounds exciting. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 28, 2015 11:49 am  #1606

Have a nice holiday, Solenn!!
Enjoy your skiing sessions!
Happy New Year!

Well, as for me I've come back from Christmassing in the family, and will leave in two days' time to celebrate New Year in London -and, well, see Sherlock : The Abominable Bride on the 1st. I'll be back on the 2nd (because getting a train back at that time is impossible), and certainly not as often around as I used to be during Christmastime.-which was already very little.
In case I am unable to do so, I wish you all a very happy new year.

Last edited by Lilythiell (December 28, 2015 11:50 am)

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

December 28, 2015 12:13 pm  #1607

Have fun, Lily, lucky you! 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 28, 2015 12:36 pm  #1608

Thanks, Harriet, I will!

January 1, 2016 2:10 am  #1609

Happy new year everyone! I'm still in NZ and enjoying the surprisingly beautiful weather at the beach. I wish I could upload some photos but it t will have to wait until I have better internet access. Tomorrow I'm all set to see S:TAB (on my own, oh well). Can't wait to join in the forum discussions afterwards!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 1, 2016 7:24 am  #1610

That sounds lovely, ukaunz. I keep forgetting that it is summer where you are. Enjoy your holiday.

(I just had to think about an elderly couple from NZ I met some years ago during my summer holidays in Italy. They told me that they were spending their first year of retirement by travelling the world with only one intention: having a whole year of summer.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 1, 2016 6:36 pm  #1611

Happy New Year, ukaunz! 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 1, 2016 6:43 pm  #1612

Happy new year everyone! 
I won't be around till I have watched my preordered DVD from the Special. Amazon.co.uk delivers around the 11th. I'll miss you, guys, but unfortunately we didn't manage to get BBC One but only some BBC news channel, probably for being sent abroad.
See you on the other side!

"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

January 1, 2016 6:45 pm  #1613

Take Care and hook up with you later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 1, 2016 6:48 pm  #1614

Bestest of fun for everybody who gets to watch it tonight. 

January 1, 2016 6:59 pm  #1615

Good luck, mrshouse. 

January 3, 2016 3:16 am  #1616

Happy new year, everyone!
We can very well say it has started very well, hasn't it?

January 3, 2016 9:05 am  #1617

Good to have you back, mrshouse!

And you too, Lily - still in London?

January 3, 2016 4:14 pm  #1618

Nope, I've come back -school term stars again tomorrow, and I suppose students couldn't have English class without a teacher -although I'm sure they'd enjoy it.
If setlock's during the first two weeks of April, I'll go back, though. If not...well, there's still this small Sherlocked thing in September  -gosh, that seems such a looooong time away!

January 3, 2016 4:19 pm  #1619

Hubby and I are just booking for London in April now.
But my school hols means it will only be the 1st week of April.
Even if they are filming then, I suspect it will be Cardiff.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 3, 2016 4:29 pm  #1620

Oh, but there will be filming in North Gower St., won't there?
I suppose you're right, though. Cardiff is a recurrent filming location, after all (the pub crawl in TSoT, for example). As is Bristol, if I'm not mistaken.

Board footera