BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 21, 2015 3:16 pm  #1581

Re: Post Your Absence

I hope you have a safe and pleasnt trip, Phantom.

Clueing for looks.

December 8, 2015 11:25 pm  #1582

Tomorrow, I will leave for a couple of days and will be back on Sunday. Take care! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 8, 2015 11:27 pm  #1583

Take care, Harriet!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

December 9, 2015 11:57 am  #1584

Come back soon and in one piece, dear.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

December 9, 2015 12:03 pm  #1585

Bon voyage and come back safely.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 20, 2015 6:30 am  #1586

In the early hours of tomorrow morning (8.5 hours from now) I'm driving to Sydney to get on a plane to NZ and won't be back until the 8th of January. Not sure if I'll be able to visit the forum while I'm away, so I hope everyone has a great holiday and New Year. Happy Sherlock Special to you all

Hopefully when I come back I'll be able to join in the discussions about The Abominable Bride!! Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 20, 2015 6:44 am  #1587

Have a great time there!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 20, 2015 6:50 am  #1588

New Year in New Zealand? Neat! Have fuuuun there, dear! Enjoy it to the full!
Happy New Year -and Sherlock episode ;) to you as well!

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

December 20, 2015 8:17 am  #1589

New Year in New Zealand PLUS new Sherlock...sounds a winning combination to me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 20, 2015 12:51 pm  #1590

Have a great time, ukaunz! Enjoy it! And yes, Happy New Year and happy Sherlock too! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 20, 2015 12:56 pm  #1591

Have fun, ukaunz!
*waving*

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

December 20, 2015 4:34 pm  #1592

Have a safe and good trip, ukaunz! I hope you have fun amongst the kiwis and watching the Sherlock special!

Clueing for looks.

December 20, 2015 8:43 pm  #1593

Hello from Sydney airport! Our flight got delayed and then we got put on another better flight so we arrive earlier but have to wait longer for boarding. Kids are being good at least

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 20, 2015 9:37 pm  #1594

How long are you waiting before boarding? I hope the kids will keep a good attitude -but they kinda have to, what with Christmas and everything, right?
Anyway, hope you won't get too bored because of the delayed flight/wait!

December 20, 2015 9:56 pm  #1595

We've been at the airport 3.5 hours!

December 20, 2015 10:22 pm  #1596

Dear Lord!
How did you survive???

I know I couldn't.

December 21, 2015 2:07 am  #1597

Have just arrived at NZ airport and waiting to go through customs, we are all exhausted but kids are still good as gold

December 21, 2015 6:29 am  #1598

Woohoo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 21, 2015 2:16 pm  #1599

December 21, 2015 3:55 pm  #1600

Good to hear you made it, and that your kids handled it so well! 

I'm going to travel home to mum's tomorrow, I am still not clear on when I'm going home, but at least until after boxing day. We have a Christmas lunch there. 
I'm bringing my phone and all... but I'll probably not be here as much. 

have a merry Christmas and what else you all celebrate! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera