BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 19, 2014 6:50 am  #1341

Re: Post Your Absence

You know I never used to use either a calendar or a diary and never forgot anything...since I've started using them, I am totally reliant on them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 20, 2014 5:04 pm  #1342

My friend is coming to Paris to visit me and she'll stay till Sunday, then I'll have to study a little bit (so I can't afford distractions) and then on Tuesday I'm going to London to watch The Imitation Game! See you in a week, I'll miss you terribly!

- -  - –  – –  - - -  - - - -  -  - – -  - – - -  – – –  – - – -  – - –  -  – - -
Up, down, flying around, looping the loop and defying the ground.
They're all frightfully keen, those magnificent men in their flying machines!

November 20, 2014 5:14 pm  #1343

Sounds great, have fun, Pav! 

I'm not sure how frequently I will be here in December, as the situation at work gets even worse. The next one in hospital is pregnant, which means more and more shifts to fill in and Christmas and New Year are approaching....
This place certainly is my sunlight now and then, but my health is not the best atm because of the work and I must be there for my kids as well, of course.
So, don't you worry, if it's not too much from me the next days....

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

November 20, 2014 5:16 pm  #1344

Wow, Pav, that sounds like a lot of fun! 

So sorry to hear that, mrshouse, I hope all this soon changes for the better. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 20, 2014 9:35 pm  #1345

((((((hug)))))) mrshouse, if you want one, take good care of yourself   

And enjoy, Pav! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 25, 2014 12:00 pm  #1346

Just got back from my cruise!!

I hope you get through December okay mrshouse! Sorry it's such a stressful time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 25, 2014 1:00 pm  #1347

Welcome back, I hope you enjoyed your trip!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 25, 2014 7:49 pm  #1348

Welcome back Phantom, good to have you back

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

November 26, 2014 8:49 am  #1349

Welcome back. Hope you had a great time. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 26, 2014 3:47 pm  #1350

Ok.  Those of you on my Facebook already know but I wanted to mention it here.  2014 has not improved for my family.  My husband's father died this past Sunday.  

We have to travel to Arkansas for his services and to take care of some family business.  Don't know how much I'll be around but I may sneak in from the road occasionally to distract myself.

And I was already depressed about the holidays.  *sigh*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 26, 2014 4:42 pm  #1351

Oh tonnaree, I'm so sorry to hear about that. I hope you and your husband will be able to give each other stength now. Sneak in here whenever you have the time and feel like it. And let me give you a virtual hug.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

November 26, 2014 5:26 pm  #1352

(((hugs Solar back)))

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

November 26, 2014 5:35 pm  #1353

*Big hugs* I am so sorry about your loss, I can only hope next year will be kinder on you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 26, 2014 8:53 pm  #1354

Dear tonnaree, let me send you and your family a big hug and loving thoughts 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 26, 2014 8:58 pm  #1355

And while I'm here: I'll be away from Thu-Sat. Have a good time, all! 

November 26, 2014 9:07 pm  #1356

Have a wonderful time, Harriet!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

November 26, 2014 9:20 pm  #1357

Thanks, Solar!   

November 26, 2014 11:21 pm  #1358

((((hugs Phantom and Harriet)))))

I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend, holiday or not.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

November 27, 2014 6:45 am  #1359

So sorry to hear of your sad news, tonnaree.
Do take care and I hope you find time to pop in and out of here.
Thank you too for your good wishes.
I have  a long weekend, mainly because ours is the only Scottish county that celebrates St Andrew's day. It actually falls on the 30th. Originally the authority said we would only get the day off, if the date happened to fall during the week,  But they caved to local pressure and now we always get a day for it, so we're off on Monday!
In addition, because I work in school, we get teacher training days attached to it, which is today and tomorrow...so I'm in school, but hopefully for shortened days!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 27, 2014 7:21 am  #1360

So very sorry to hear about your loss, tonnaree.
Big, big hugs from me, as well, tonnaree, take care, love.
Just sneak in, and we will try to cheer you up.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

Board footera