BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 3, 2014 2:25 pm  #1301

Re: Post Your Absence

Enjoy your time-out!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 3, 2014 2:34 pm  #1302

Good decision, mrshouse. Have a good time! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 3, 2014 2:43 pm  #1303

Have a wonderful trip!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

October 9, 2014 6:52 am  #1304

This morning I head off down to London, for around 10 days.
I'm taking this lap top.
We're staying with friends who are very high tech.
But one way or another, I hope to be have some internet, at least part of the day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 9, 2014 7:17 am  #1305

Enjoy your trip, bb.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

October 9, 2014 7:21 am  #1306

Cheers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 9, 2014 7:45 am  #1307

Have good fun and enjoy the big city

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

October 9, 2014 8:02 am  #1308

Have a great time in London, BB!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 9, 2014 2:23 pm  #1309

Have a nice time BB. I hope the weather improves a bit for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 9, 2014 10:35 pm  #1310

Thank you, ladies and weather?!
We live in Scotland!

October 10, 2014 10:24 am  #1311

From tomorrow on I will spent a week in Greece with my school class. It's our final year together and I hope we'll have a good time in Athens.

October 10, 2014 11:30 am  #1312

SebbyM wrote:

From tomorrow on I will spent a week in Greece with my school class. It's our final year together and I hope we'll have a good time in Athens.

Athens are fantastic! Enjoy your time there.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 10, 2014 12:53 pm  #1313

nakahara wrote:

SebbyM wrote:

Athens are fantastic! Enjoy your time there.

Thanks, can't wait!

October 13, 2014 6:18 pm  #1314

I will be in Poland from Tuesday to Friday. The hotel has wi-fi so I will drop in now and then but not as regularly as usual. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 13, 2014 6:32 pm  #1315

Oh no, does that mean we have to BEHAVE???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 13, 2014 6:48 pm  #1316

No, it means we wish her well for the time being 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 13, 2014 7:42 pm  #1317

Thanks, dear. I know you will behave as you always do. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 13, 2014 7:46 pm  #1318

I wish you well for the time being.

October 13, 2014 7:47 pm  #1319

October 14, 2014 7:26 am  #1320

Me too, me too ... I wish you well for the time being.
And "behave"??? I don't know this Englisch word.

Btw, from tomorrow to next monday I'm going to visit England with 2 days in London. YES!
Unfortunately I can't make it to the event on Sunday Benedict will be hosting. Too many other dates already. Don't know if  I would have a chance to met him there anyway. Though I would have tried if this event would take place on Friday. Well, I am sure I will also enjoy my stay without him. Though ...

(Tony Hadley)

Board footera