BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 11, 2014 8:10 am  #1221

Re: Post Your Absence

Have a nice time, Susi.

But about behaving ... No guarantees, sorry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 11, 2014 8:18 am  #1222

Solar, why is this not really reassuring? 

Schmiezi and gently, at least you are honest. 

And thank you. So we will watch the World Cup Final in Berlin. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 11, 2014 8:19 am  #1223

At the "Fanmeile"?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 11, 2014 8:30 am  #1224

Oh yes, right, so I'm the liar...? And I really was under the impression that we were all quite lovely... but okay, to hell with loveliness, welcome chaos! 

"Berlin! Berlin! Wir fahren nach Berlin!" 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 11, 2014 8:32 am  #1225

Solar, we are on the side of the angels ... but we are not one of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

July 11, 2014 9:07 am  #1226

Ah yes, how could I forget...? 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 11, 2014 10:38 am  #1227

Take care, Susi, and enjoy! I will try and look after them 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

July 11, 2014 10:49 am  #1228

Do you? Good luck then.

(Tony Hadley)

July 11, 2014 10:51 am  #1229

Oh Harriet, I love your little jokes! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 11, 2014 10:58 am  #1230

Well, I said I will try! Come on! 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

July 11, 2014 11:08 am  #1231

Big Susi is watching you. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 11, 2014 11:17 am  #1232

Damn, they recrutied you during your stay in NYC!!!

(Tony Hadley)

July 11, 2014 11:20 am  #1233

SusiGo wrote:

I will be on holiday from tomorrow but having wi-fi in the flat I should be able to come over here. Just  not as often as usual. Therefore behave, my dears. 

I promise I'll try. 

Enjoy your holiday!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 12, 2014 2:14 pm  #1234

I will be on holiday from July 15th till July 30th, on the wonderful island Amrum. (First holiday with baby AND first holiday with my Mom for years. Don't quite know how it will turn out.)  But as we will stay at the flat of a friend, I will have internet access. Only don't know how often I'll be online.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 12, 2014 3:25 pm  #1235

Have a fantastic time there, Schmiezi. And fingers crossed for the weather. 

(Tony Hadley)

July 12, 2014 5:23 pm  #1236

Oh yes, my dear! I'm proud of you getting the small one used to that part of the world from early on. Enjoy! 

July 15, 2014 6:13 am  #1237

Thank you.
And before we get started tomorrow, let me use this thread to apologize for each and every time I made of friends who seemed to pack their entire household just because they were travelling with a baby.

I am sorry. Apparently it is inevitable to pack nearly your entire household when travelling with a baby.

Wonder if my Mom really needs clothes. If she leaves them at home and runs around naked all the time there is a slight chance everything will fit into our car ...

Last edited by Schmiezi (July 15, 2014 6:13 am)

July 15, 2014 6:18 am  #1238

I have to say I feel mortally guilty now about how we used to turn up at the homes of my family and completely take over, emptying the entire contents of our house from the car.
You can't travel light with a baby!
Have you seen 'Absolutely Fabulous'? They do a brilliant skit on this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 15, 2014 6:58 am  #1239

No, haven't seen it yet. Should probably watch it with the friend who lets us stay in her flat.

July 15, 2014 6:59 am  #1240

Ha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera