BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 7, 2014 2:45 pm  #1181

Re: Post Your Absence

Awww thanks!!! To be honest, i was dying to get back on here!!

"Anderson, don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.”
 - Sherlock Holmes
"Brainy's the new sexy"  -  Irene Adler
“We solve crimes. I blog about it, he forgets his pants. I wouldn’t hold out to much hope.”  - John Watson
"Is that a British Army Browning L9A1 in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"  - Jim Moriarty

June 7, 2014 2:46 pm  #1182

There is a new alphabet game waiting 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 7, 2014 8:06 pm  #1183

Thanks!! It's a great round!!! :D

"Anderson, don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.”
 - Sherlock Holmes
"Brainy's the new sexy"  -  Irene Adler
“We solve crimes. I blog about it, he forgets his pants. I wouldn’t hold out to much hope.”  - John Watson
"Is that a British Army Browning L9A1 in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"  - Jim Moriarty

June 12, 2014 10:32 pm  #1184

Wasn't sure where to put this but I needed to share a moment.

My mom died today.
She's been sick for a while with COPD and Congestive Heart problems but it had gotten worse the last 6 months.  Today she had a final heart attack.  There's so much to do and so much to face.

I might be absent from the forum a good bit.  But I also might have to come here and play the fool some just as a temporary refuge.

You're a great bunch of people here and I value your presence in my world.

Thanks,
Tonya

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 13, 2014 1:00 am  #1185

tonnaree wrote:

Wasn't sure where to put this but I needed to share a moment.
My mom died today.
She's been sick for a while with COPD and Congestive Heart problems but it had gotten worse the last 6 months.  Today she had a final heart attack.  There's so much to do and so much to face.
I might be absent from the forum a good bit.  But I also might have to come here and play the fool some just as a temporary refuge.
You're a great bunch of people here and I value your presence in my world.
Thanks,
Tonya

Aww, I'm sorry to hear about this, Tonya.  RIP, your mom. I will keep the good thoughts and prayers flowing your way, hon.

June 13, 2014 4:07 am  #1186

Oh… wow….  I'm so sorry to hear that!  Especially after all of that….  hugs and hopefully good energy sent your way, too.

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

June 13, 2014 4:15 am  #1187

I'm so sorry, Tonya.
Love and best wishes to you and your family xx

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

June 13, 2014 5:43 am  #1188

Awful news for you,  dear.
Take care

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 13, 2014 6:09 am  #1189

I'm truly sorry to hear about your loss, dearest. I wish you all strength and support from your closest friends. We'll be waiting for you to come back.
Big hugs, love.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

June 13, 2014 6:42 am  #1190

I am so very sorry, Tonya, Let me hug you. I wish you and your family much strength for the time to come. We are happy to have you back whenever you feel like it. 
With love, 
Susi

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 13, 2014 7:20 am  #1191

Oh Tonya, that's terrible news, I'm really, really sorry for you and your family. I hope the following days and weeks won't be too difficult. Be strong, but if it helps don't be afraid to just let go for a while, too.
Lots of love and a tight hug!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 13, 2014 7:33 am  #1192

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. I wish you and your family all the strength that you need now.
And if you need us for distraction ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 13, 2014 7:47 am  #1193

My thoughts are with you, tonnaree. Here's a hug coming. All the best for you and your family in this hard time....

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 14, 2014 5:57 am  #1194

I'll be away until late Sunday. Take care! 

June 14, 2014 8:21 am  #1195

So sorry to hear that Tonya.

I'll be away for a long time now. At the moment I'm on my way to the capital of Sweden to see One Direction , and tomorrow it's my birthday plus I'll be photographing on a prom.
And on tuesday morning I'll go to the US, and I'll be there until July the 5th. I'm going on a tour with my choir. I'll be visiting Chicago and a few other states in the north.

Take care everyone and see you in a few weeks

June 14, 2014 8:27 am  #1196

Enjoy yourselves, Harriet and batchlock

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

June 14, 2014 4:39 pm  #1197

I am very sorry to hear about your loss Tonnaree! My thoughts are with you and your family. All the best through this time!

And have fun Harriet and Batchlock! Hope you'll have a blast with all the awesome things you have ahead of you Bathclock! Have a blast! You'll be missed though

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 15, 2014 8:26 am  #1198

Oh Tonya, I know how this feels like, but still I never know what to say.
Just that I hope you get a lot of support now from your friends and family. And from here, of course. If you can, come to the forum from time to time - these lovely, crazy people here helped me through a lot of shit in the past.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

June 15, 2014 8:41 pm  #1199

Thanks, you two guys! Am back now 

June 16, 2014 12:11 pm  #1200

So, so sorry to hear of your tragic loss Tonya. My thoughts are with you. Xxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera