BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 24, 2014 11:56 pm  #1101

Re: Post Your Absence

I hope you have a fantastic time in Florida, Clare! 
But you will be sorely missed till you return! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 25, 2014 1:10 am  #1102

clareiow wrote:

Ooh happy news there! Congratulations!!
I suppose I should post here that I'm probably not going to be on here much, if at all, for the next couple of weeks as I'm in Florida!! There is wifi so hopefully I'll be able to pop my head in and say hi!
But don't put too much on here - I don't want to miss out!!
See you all soon ;)

Have fun in FL, Clare! Get ready for the three hour ordeal at customs when you come into the US. Susi just went through that, and I guess it was not the greatest experience of her life. You flying to NY and then to Orlando or Miami?

April 25, 2014 4:48 am  #1103

I'll miss you, Clare!!! Safe travelling!

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

April 25, 2014 5:23 am  #1104

Have a lovely trip, Clare

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

April 25, 2014 6:35 am  #1105

Have fun and sun in Florida. (Well, it was not a full three hours at customs but long and tedious enough. Just think of your holiday). 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 25, 2014 6:37 am  #1106

Have a nice time there, clare.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 25, 2014 9:44 pm  #1107

My Eurovision work starts officially on Tuesday, but so far I've got a lot of tasks and so much to do it seems (This silly girl told some people to "Please don't hesitate to email me with anything you'll need")... But hey, it's awesome to be working again! And to be working for this... just wow!

I'm not even kidding, When Denmark last won the Eurovision Song Contest I was 10 years old and remember standing up to inform my mother that the next time it would come to our country I was going to take part some way or the other... When Denmark won last year, they had barely finished playing the song the last time before I tried to email the Danish Broadcasting station about the possibility to work for the Eurovision. They couldn't help me... and yet, here I am!

I will be one of Ireland's Delegation Hosts which basically means a lot of running PA work. So as soon as they land here I will be tied down and barely home. I've got a lot of travel time as well as I live more than an hour away from Copenhagen and have to take public transport.

But I am so, so effin' happy! It's going to be such a blast!! 

I will try to log in sometimes, I know I will need my fix... but don't worry if I go MIA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 25, 2014 9:50 pm  #1108

Enjoy, dear! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 25, 2014 10:12 pm  #1109

Wow, what an experience!! Have fun it sounds great!!!

"Anderson, don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.”
 - Sherlock Holmes
"Brainy's the new sexy"  -  Irene Adler
“We solve crimes. I blog about it, he forgets his pants. I wouldn’t hold out to much hope.”  - John Watson
"Is that a British Army Browning L9A1 in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"  - Jim Moriarty

April 25, 2014 10:33 pm  #1110

Awesome!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 26, 2014 8:11 am  #1111

Enjoy this time, Phantom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

April 27, 2014 3:29 pm  #1112

Have a wonderful time in Florida, clare!

And Phantom, a great time for you, too!

I'm back from my short vacation, bought some new Elbow CDs and can't believe what I'm reading in another thread... Benedict and Martin don't hang out together all the time...? Holy cow, I think I'll have a long and desperate cry now...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 27, 2014 3:36 pm  #1113

What?
But I always knew they only saw each other through 'work'
They're both too busy and have their own families and friends.
But nothing to say they won't spend more time together in future...always easier for 2 couples to be pals,  rather than a single guy and a couple!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 27, 2014 3:37 pm  #1114

Irony doesn't seem to work in the virtual world...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 27, 2014 3:40 pm  #1115

That sounds a splendid idea to me - and once there are kids, things will be even closer!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 27, 2014 3:42 pm  #1116

Sorry SS, I was just being pragmatic but yes, Harriet!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 28, 2014 4:04 am  #1117

Great news Schmiezi, Congratulations and all the best for you and your new family! 

Clare and Phantom, have fun in Florida and with Eurovision, now I know why it's so quiet in the picture-thread! 

I'm back and it was surprisingly okay, but I missed you all and I'm glad I can catch up on everything I missed now. 

April 28, 2014 4:57 am  #1118

It(s quieter in the picture thread because we try to post pictures that haven't been in this thread a dozen times already. That's not easy. 

(Tony Hadley)

May 5, 2014 4:32 am  #1119

Off to Copenhagen in a sec. Won't be here for a couple days. I'm gonna miss you. Bye!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 5, 2014 5:01 am  #1120

Bye tobe! Have fun

I have a lot this week, two shows with my school, two dance performances, two exams and on top of that a lot of homework! So I won't be on as much as usual, but I'll try to

Board footera