BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 30, 2014 11:03 am  #941

Re: Post Your Absence

gently69 wrote:

Funny, Solar, very funny and impossible.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

March 30, 2014 12:01 pm  #942

Have a nice holiday gently!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 30, 2014 12:04 pm  #943

Have a great time, gently.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 30, 2014 12:38 pm  #944

Thanks, ladies,. But don't think I won't have an eye on you. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 1, 2014 12:10 am  #945

Hey all

I'm going on a road trip on Thursday and will be mostly off-air for 2-3 weeks.

Sammie

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 1, 2014 7:41 am  #946

Get back safe and have a good time 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 1, 2014 7:48 am  #947

Have fun!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 2, 2014 9:16 pm  #948

Hey everyone,

Rebecca has asked me to post on here and let you all know she's gonna be away for a little while again. She needs to concentrate on her coursework and this place is proving too addictive and distracting!

I've told her we will be here when she gets back.

If you want to send any messages i can pass them on

I'm clueing for looks

April 2, 2014 9:19 pm  #949

Aw, I'm going to miss Rebecca!

But Rebecca; good luck with your cursework! You'll be missed!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 3, 2014 5:33 am  #950

Posssibly as I leave in about 48 hours time, I had better say something.
I head off to London, first thing on Saturday morning.
I am seeing Andrew in theatre and attending the Sherlock event, of course.
Should anybody need/want my mobile number, I will PM it.
I should be taking my laptop with me, anyway.
In case I disappear from the face of The Earth, the Boss does have my number...in every sense of the word!(Ha)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 3, 2014 11:50 am  #951

Lol!  Enjoy! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 3, 2014 2:17 pm  #952

Oh, I envy you! Have a good time!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 3, 2014 2:33 pm  #953

Have fun, BB!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 3, 2014 5:28 pm  #954

I will be without Internet the whole week from Sunday to Monday because I have a part-time job - I will be selling flower seeds. I had a great time last year, I honestly enjoyed the job very much and paradoxically I felt very rested at the end as there was no studying, worrying or thinking, only hard work. I will be staying in a vicarage in a small village (although I'm atheist), no wifi there. I wasn't addicted to this forum last year so it will be harder this time. I will miss my daily dosage of Sherlock!

- -  - –  – –  - - -  - - - -  -  - – -  - – - -  – – –  – - – -  – - –  -  – - -
Up, down, flying around, looping the loop and defying the ground.
They're all frightfully keen, those magnificent men in their flying machines!

April 4, 2014 7:53 pm  #955

That sounds fun, Pav! 

So, when I log off tonight I won't be able to come online until Monday evening!

I'm once again going to be staying at my mothers and Monday my aunt is taking me to the hospital to have my back Xrayed... hopefully I'll know what's going on soon! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 4, 2014 7:56 pm  #956

Enjoy, Pav, and looking forward to your return 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 4, 2014 8:06 pm  #957

Have a good time. Pav. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 10, 2014 8:51 am  #958

I will be in NYC from 12 to 19 April. I will try to visit now and then. Behave yourselves and have fun. 

April 10, 2014 8:52 am  #959

Have fun! And I will do my best to behave... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 10, 2014 8:53 am  #960

Thank you. 

Board footera