BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 14, 2014 2:02 pm  #921

Re: Post Your Absence

Sorry you're suffering, Phantom. Hope it eases up soon.

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

March 14, 2014 6:10 pm  #922

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I'm back! Not that my back is better... on the contrary in fact. Ugh. I can't even get comfortable no matter what I do. I even tried lying on the floor boards... I can't stand this pain, and staring into a white wall really isn't helping either. So I might as well be here where I'm happy! But don't be alarmed if I suddenly go MIA, it's just my stupid back... 

I'm sorry to hear about your suffering. Do you have a good doctor, to help you with this?

March 14, 2014 6:37 pm  #923

Aw thanks for your kind words! I've kept my doctors pretty much in the dark with my pain. So it's just me dealing with my pain alone trying to distract myself... No meds, no nothing. Just a lot of mental excersises and lots and lots of Benedict! 

I know this sounds really weird but he actually works like morphine 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 14, 2014 7:51 pm  #924

Oh dear, that sounds pretty horrible. Have you tried special workouts for the muscles around the spine? I  heard that even people with scoliosis had great results with such a training..
I hope you´ll get better soon!

March 16, 2014 11:28 pm  #925

I am heading off tomorrow for five weeks on a cruise; I do hope that you will all have good time when I am gone the wifi on ship doesn't work very well but mainly because it's so expensive to use it  that I avoid it.

March 16, 2014 11:38 pm  #926

Enjoy your trip and come back safely!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 17, 2014 5:57 am  #927

That sounds fantastic, have a great time!

March 17, 2014 7:46 am  #928

Awesome Willow! Have a fantastic time! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 19, 2014 10:37 pm  #929

I'll be away from tomorrow noon until Saturday night.

My aunt is coming to pick me up and I'll be working in her garden and helping her with the laptop... Should be fun (Be advised of sarcasm here). But at least she'll feed me and promised to buy me a skirt for my labour. Yay! 

I will bring my laptop btw, so I might be able to check in with all you lovely people... might. She's sort of weird about that sort of thing. 

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (March 19, 2014 10:38 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

March 20, 2014 12:09 pm  #930

I'll be away from Friday until next Friday. Behave, all! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 20, 2014 12:14 pm  #931

Have a good time, come safely back to us. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 21, 2014 6:56 am  #932

I am in Italy. I only have wi-Fi briefly. But back in the UK tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 21, 2014 7:16 am  #933

Ooh, I wonder where in Italy.  My litle boy lives in Italy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 21, 2014 9:50 pm  #934

Trentino. Sud Tyrol. Very north Italy. Ski, and very very sunny. Back tomorrow though!  Mi piace Italia!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 21, 2014 10:21 pm  #935

Not too far from my boy.
He lives in Bozen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 30, 2014 6:17 am  #936

I am on holiday next week. Only in another part of Germany but I can only visit the forum via smartphone from time to time. So I won't be able to post pics for example.
But of course I can have a look on pictures YOU are posting. So keep on going. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

March 30, 2014 8:37 am  #937

Have a great time, gently! And we obviously won't post any pics while you are away.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

March 30, 2014 10:04 am  #938

Funny, Solar, very funny and impossible. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

March 30, 2014 10:07 am  #939

Have fun, Gently!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

March 30, 2014 11:03 am  #940

Oh yes, and a wonderful time! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

Board footera