BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 8, 2013 10:16 am  #841

Re: Post Your Absence

I heard similar saying, Susi - so, Solar, enjoy lots (!) and keep your eyes open! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 17, 2013 7:12 pm  #842

Ladies, I will be busy around Christmas and then heading to Las Vegas. Back for S3E2.
So, if I should forget: a very merry Christmas to all of you and a spectacular start into the new year!
AND - of course - a exciting 1st of January!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage"

December 17, 2013 7:22 pm  #843

Wishing you a peaceful Christmas and much fun in Las Vegas. #SherlockLives! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 17, 2013 9:07 pm  #844

Have fun! Merry Christmas to you too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

December 19, 2013 2:12 am  #845

I'm away for Christmas and the New Year...
so wishing you all wonderful christmas days ... and I don't really worry about us all having a perfect start into the New Year! Those of you who can watch it, have fun on January 1st!!

"It is what it is."

December 21, 2013 4:25 am  #846

Have a great time away! Happy Christmas & peaceful, prosperous New Year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 23, 2013 9:34 am  #847

I will take a rear seat and have a peep at this site from a distance until next year. Keep calm and carry on. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Last edited by Be (December 23, 2013 10:20 am)

December 23, 2013 11:15 am  #848

In a couple of hours or so I will be heading off for Edinburgh.
If we arrive there, this is in the hope that tomorrow morning we fly out to Munich.
If we arrive there, 2 nights in Munich.
Boxing Day we are booked on the bus to Sud Tyrol. If we get there.  4 nights stay.
Next Mon we are taking the train to Milan, for 2 nights there.
We fly back New Year's Day and should arrive home an hour or so after Sherlock has aired.
My daughter is taking her net book, so I may get on here occasionally.
Oh after Sherlock has aired, I won't even be switiching my computer on until I've seen it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 23, 2013 11:52 am  #849

Well then Besleybean, have a lovely holiday!!

To everyone else on this forum: have a lovely and merry Christmas with lots of great food and gifts and, most importantly, with your loved ones!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

December 23, 2013 12:35 pm  #850

Cheers!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 23, 2013 6:37 pm  #851

I hope you're all having nice holidays! 

I'll also be away for a week to return at the 2th january... missing the first episode. I know I shouldn't have booked that trip before knowing the exact date. But oh well, I'm still looking very much forward to seeing Austria again. 

Last edited by Mary Me (December 23, 2013 6:38 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

December 25, 2013 9:16 pm  #852

I'll be off to Latvia in a few hours time and back on Jan 2nd.
So excited to watch TEH in Riga - at 11 pm due to time difference. Hopefully, I won't be falling asleep...;-)
Wishing you all and wonderful and exciting New Year's day.
Laterz...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 25, 2013 9:19 pm  #853

Take care, tobe! Enjoy lots! 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 25, 2013 9:35 pm  #854

Have a safe journey and enjoy your stay (and The Empty Hearse). 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 25, 2013 10:00 pm  #855

Have fun there, tobe!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 25, 2013 10:04 pm  #856

Have fun Tobe! I am travelling to Canada tomorrow. Once there I will try to pop on here every day. I have had to set my TV to record TEH!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 25, 2013 10:13 pm  #857

I'm leaving in seven hours so... time to say goodbye? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

December 25, 2013 11:50 pm  #858

Have fun in Austria, Mary! And with TEH, of course, as soon as you can watch it.

December 28, 2013 6:24 am  #859

Hello from snowy Canada!

January 1, 2014 9:33 am  #860

I'll be out of town from today noon until next Thursday - you have a very fine time here, I'm looking forward to coming back 

Board footera