BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 24, 2013 6:29 pm  #781

Re: Post Your Absence

Thanks. I'm looking forward to it already.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 24, 2013 6:36 pm  #782

I hope it's some positive crazy stuff...... We will miss you ,QE!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 24, 2013 6:40 pm  #783

As you are certainly used to crazy stuff of any kind: chin up, QE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 24, 2013 7:47 pm  #784

Take care, and a hug, if you want 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 24, 2013 9:01 pm  #785

You're all so nice! Thank you. *hugs back*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 28, 2013 4:50 pm  #786

I will be in Dublin from Tuesday to Friday. My hotel has wi-fi so I will be able to come here in the evenings but not as often as usual. So please be nice to each other. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 28, 2013 4:56 pm  #787

Take care, so you won't be blown away. Literally.
And have fun. I envy you. Dublin...........

October 28, 2013 4:58 pm  #788

It is all work, no fun. Research trip. But thanks anyway. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 28, 2013 4:59 pm  #789

Yes, enjoy your days there! A well-deserved time off 

Edit: You are too fast - but, uhm, whatever 

Last edited by Harriet (October 28, 2013 5:01 pm)

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 28, 2013 5:01 pm  #790

Still - a very nice kind of work. 

October 28, 2013 5:06 pm  #791

Thank you all. Of course it is not just work - my son and I will have a lot of fun as well, I am sure. A shame that Alan Turing had no connection to Dublin. 

October 28, 2013 5:11 pm  #792

I'd love to go to Dublin, too.
Enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 28, 2013 5:37 pm  #793

Ah but Andrew Scott has a connection! Have good craich while you are there! Have a swig of Jameson's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 29, 2013 7:57 am  #794

Looking out of the window watching the weather, I hope that you have arrived safe and sound, Susi!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 29, 2013 11:28 am  #795

Dublin! I'm truly envying you. I hope you had a safe travel, Susi. Take care and enjoy your time! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

October 29, 2013 3:56 pm  #796

Thank you, Mary. We arrived safely and have seen some interesting things already. 

October 30, 2013 8:40 pm  #797

I'll be off to London from tomorrow until Monday. Maybe I will pop in here if I happen to have internet access. See you.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 30, 2013 8:43 pm  #798

Shucks.  Missed you by a couple of weeks!
Enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 30, 2013 9:15 pm  #799

Everyone leaves.... Fine, I'll stay here and keep waiting for an airdate....
Have a great time and come back soon!  Tell my regards to London and its inhabitants!

October 31, 2013 8:59 pm  #800

I'll be on vacation tomorrow until Monday. Bye, bye! 

Board footera