BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 6, 2013 8:00 pm  #721

Re: Post Your Absence

Have fun, Harriet!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 7, 2013 1:43 pm  #722

Sad to leave just now with tons of new pictures coming out :-)
Will be back in three weeks.
Have fun everybody, will miss you.

September 9, 2013 4:10 pm  #723

Yeah, like, just for the record - I'll be less online from now on. Actually just like I was the past few days.
There's school now again, so my hiatus comes actually less suprising.
All the best for you, guys. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

September 9, 2013 4:16 pm  #724

Good luck, Mary! See you soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 9, 2013 4:19 pm  #725

Come and visit us if there is time. 

Last edited by SusiGo (September 9, 2013 4:20 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 9, 2013 6:09 pm  #726

Take care, Mary! All the best for you, too 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 14, 2013 9:02 am  #727

... and away again - from Monday till Friday, I will miss you 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 14, 2013 9:19 am  #728

Have a good week, Harriet! We'll miss you, too!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

September 15, 2013 7:23 am  #729

Have an interesting week, Harriet. Will you have internet access there of any kind?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

September 15, 2013 7:36 am  #730

Thanks, Solar and Schmiezi.  I don't think I will be online a lot. If at all...

Last edited by Harriet (September 15, 2013 7:43 am)

September 15, 2013 9:22 am  #731

Hm, that would be an interesting test. One week NOT online....

Have a good week, Harriet!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 15, 2013 9:24 am  #732

Yes, and imagine, the week after I won't be here as well. So I have only a weekend for my recovery 

September 15, 2013 10:14 am  #733

Nightmare or therapy? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 15, 2013 10:20 am  #734

Therapy. Definitely therapy 

September 15, 2013 11:28 am  #735

We will do our very best to help you recover. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 17, 2013 3:34 pm  #736

I'm not really absent, but it is likely that sometimes  I will not be online for a few days in a row in the near future, just like last week.

The reason for that is currently about 2 centimetres long and makes me alternately sleepy or sick. Sometimes both at the same time. (No idea why it is called "morning sickness", it's happening to me no matter what time it is.) Sometimes I come home from work, take a nap until dinner and then go to bed.

According to Hubby, it also gives me mood swings. I completely disagree with him there, of course.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 17, 2013 3:42 pm  #737

I have expressed it before, yet have to repeat myself: Congratulations, I feel so lucky for you. 
All the best for the future and take your time, make yourself comfortable as far as possible and - is there anything more to say? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

September 17, 2013 3:45 pm  #738

Thank you! It's the first, so I'm very, very excited at the moment.

We decided to keep the names we consider private, so when someone asks us for names, we always say "Brunhild or Sherlock", dead serious.

September 17, 2013 4:01 pm  #739

So happy for you, Schmiezi! Try to enjoy this wonderful time. Once your sickness/tiredness will be gone you will feel like uprooting trees again.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 17, 2013 4:13 pm  #740

Again congrats and all the best for the three of you. Btw, Sherlock is a wonderful name. I would seriously consider it for a boy. 

Board footera