BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 17, 2013 10:36 pm  #701

Re: Post Your Absence

Oh, hi, Davina! Welcome back! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

August 18, 2013 9:46 am  #702

I had no Internet access! Now I have tons of stuff to catch up on. I hope you have all been good whilst I was away!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 18, 2013 10:01 am  #703

Of course we have!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 18, 2013 11:12 am  #704

Welcome back, Davina! We've been a vision of demure obedience and propriety, don't you worry. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 18, 2013 2:56 pm  #705

Hello everybody,

I'm back on the internet and on the forum, but only for two days as I'll be off to London next Tuesday.

Not a fan.

August 18, 2013 4:22 pm  #706

Lucky you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 18, 2013 6:09 pm  #707

Yes, I do consider myself lucky. And it will be my first time in London ! I'm really looking forward to it.

Not a fan.

August 18, 2013 6:11 pm  #708

Oh you are in for a treat.  Enjoy.
You going to Setlock?
If not, go to Speedy's anyway.
And the Sherlock Holmes museum, of course.

August 20, 2013 2:44 pm  #709

The weather is just great here at the moment. Enjoy! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 23, 2013 9:22 pm  #710

I'll be off to Hamburg until Sunday evening.

cu

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 23, 2013 9:23 pm  #711

Take care and enjoy the event! Happy trip! 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

August 24, 2013 3:18 am  #712

I am visiting family until next weekend.  I might check in occasionally, but I'll be mostly absent

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 24, 2013 7:10 am  #713

I'm back from a fantastic holiday but very tired. Please do not expect too much from me today. Great to see you all. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 24, 2013 7:26 am  #714

Need a holiday from your holiday? 
Welcome back!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 24, 2013 9:23 am  #715

Welcome back, Susi!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 26, 2013 10:20 am  #716

I'm back!

It's so nice to have drizzling rain and temperatures that force you to wear long trousers and socks again after four weeks of sunshine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

August 26, 2013 3:30 pm  #717

Lovely to have you back and thanks for the post card!

August 26, 2013 3:51 pm  #718

Thank you, Solar. 
Schmiezi, have some tea, close your eyes, and think of Baker Street. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 26, 2013 4:36 pm  #719

Oh, Schmiezi, the weather ist really dreadful here, that's certainly no fun at all when returning from a sunny holiday. Nevertheless: welcome back!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

September 6, 2013 7:49 pm  #720

I'll be out for the weekend and will return Sunday. Behave! 

Board footera