BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 8, 2013 5:31 pm  #681

Re: Post Your Absence

Davina wrote:

Susi's off to Bella Italia and I'm off (just a week though) to Espana, near Barcelona. Hoping for Internet. Be good and play nicely!

Hopefully you will have internet access! We would be lost without our moderators!
Have a great time in Italy. Enjoy yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 8, 2013 5:55 pm  #682

How do you say "sturmfrei" in English?

Have a good time in the South, Davina and Susi. And don't worry - we won't misbehave.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 8, 2013 5:56 pm  #683

Yeah, right!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 8, 2013 6:07 pm  #684

Thanks very much. I'll do my best to pop in now and then. I'd be lost without my board. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 8, 2013 7:24 pm  #685

tobeornot221b wrote:

How do you say "sturmfrei" in English?

To have the run of the house! YAY!   

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

August 8, 2013 7:33 pm  #686

Girls, I'm still here. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 8, 2013 7:34 pm  #687

Thank goodness!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 8, 2013 7:37 pm  #688

Oh, I thought you were busy packing 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

August 8, 2013 7:40 pm  #689

Finished. Big Susi is watching you. 

August 8, 2013 7:41 pm  #690

Yay!

August 9, 2013 3:28 am  #691

Oh  dear,  no mods?   whatever shall we do?   And who  was the former Mod,  the one whose name escapes me at the moment?  started with the letter K  I  think.   don't worry,   we'll  behave.   if they don't,  I  shall  use my skills to get them back in line.  Oh,  by the way,  I'm back.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 9, 2013 3:46 am  #692

Welcome back, Skitty!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 9, 2013 7:16 am  #693

Yes, Skitty, nice to have you back! 

August 9, 2013 9:26 pm  #694

I like being watched......

oh bugger, did I say that out loud?

*runs out of thread*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

August 12, 2013 1:09 pm  #695

Hello every one here,

I'm moving to a new town, so I'll probably be offline for a few days. I can still check what happens on the Internet with my mobile, but I don't like writing with it. 

Take care !

Not a fan.

August 14, 2013 11:53 pm  #696

I have school that starts up soon, and I am going to be getting a lot of homework this year seeing as I am going into 8th grade...scary thought...
But I will try to get on during the weekends as much as I can.

Last edited by OneMoreMiracle (August 14, 2013 11:54 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not a hero. I'm a high functioning sociapath! MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

~Sherlock Holmes, His Last Vow

"Hello, little brother. Enjoying your exile?"

"I've only been gone four minutes!"

~Mycroft and Sherlock Holmes, His Last Vow

August 15, 2013 7:33 am  #697

Good luck! 

August 17, 2013 9:52 pm  #698

Hi, Honey! I'm home!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 17, 2013 9:57 pm  #699

Watch out guys...she's back!
Quick, behave!

August 17, 2013 10:26 pm  #700

Kaerinasai

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

Board footera