BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 9, 2013 5:38 pm  #641

Re: Post Your Absence

Have a good time, QE. Hope to read you again soon. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 9, 2013 6:22 pm  #642

Okay, I think I will be a bit more active from now. It feels good to return to this forum and to write in english again. It's like coming home. What have I missed? 

And have a nice time, QE! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

July 9, 2013 6:25 pm  #643

Thanks.
And welcome back, Mary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

July 9, 2013 6:30 pm  #644

Have a great holiday QE! Welcome back Mary!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 9, 2013 6:33 pm  #645

Good to see you, Mary. Tomorrow the photo thread will have its anniversary. Everyone can choose their favourite pic. And there are some spoiler threads. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 10, 2013 3:53 am  #646

Welcome back Mary and see you soon QE!!!!! Have fun and enjoy your vacation!

July 10, 2013 5:44 pm  #647

Welcome back Mary!  Have a nice vacation QE   And to all of you who will be on vacation later on;  have fun ^^ and have a safe trip! 

I came back from France last sunday and i got quite a nice brown sun tan Hope i can keep up this healthy look with the sun shining in the Netherlands (i'm quite pale in other seasons than the summer)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"

*Sherlock: This is your heart. And you should never let it rule your head. You could have chosen any random number and walked out of here today with everything you worked for. But you just couldn't resist it, could you? I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof.
-Irene Adler: Everything I said, it's not real. I was just playing the game.
*Sherlock: I know. And this is just losing. {I AM SHERLOCKED}.

July 11, 2013 6:10 am  #648

Welcome back Foy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 17, 2013 12:41 am  #649

Now, being oh, after 2.30 I do need to head for bed. Not before saying I will miss you and Ben's curls in the week off. 
Heading to see my familiy and mostly grandparens in Poland. 
See you all and be well.

July 20, 2013 7:48 am  #650

Now that the summer holidays have finally started over here, I just realised that I will leave for Italy in about a week... going to Trevi in Umbria:

We will leave at 28/07/13 and be back around 27/8/13. There will be extremely little Internet access, so I will miss, well, practically everything Sherlock related!

Last edited by Schmiezi (July 20, 2013 3:41 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 20, 2013 8:08 am  #651

My son emigrated to Italy yesterday,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 20, 2013 8:15 am  #652

Schmiezi wrote:

Now that the summer holidays have finally started over here, I just realised that I will leave for Italy in about a week... going there:

We will leave at 28/07/13 and be back around 27/8/13. There will be extremely little Internet access, so I will miss, well, practically everything Sherlock related!

Wow, what a nice area! Enjoy your time there! I'm going to miss you, though...

Last edited by Mary Me (July 20, 2013 4:46 pm)

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

July 20, 2013 8:53 am  #653

besleybean wrote:

My son emigrated to Italy yesterday,

Oh, where? For good?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 20, 2013 9:11 am  #654

Mary Me wrote:

Wow, what a nice area! Enjoy your time there! I'm going to miss you, though...

It' a wonderful place, quiet and relaxing. We're going there for the fifth time now.

July 20, 2013 10:12 am  #655

Tom has joined his girlfriend in their flat at Bozen.
She already has a teaching job there and he hopes to do the same.
They'll certainly be there for a year.
If Tom has reasonable work by then, they'll stay.
But if not, he may look to studying for a masters eleswhere.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 21, 2013 11:38 am  #656

Hi there,people
I'm going to Hungary tomorrow for the international meeting of young people from 5 countries (Poland,Lithuania,Germany,France and Hungary). It's going to be fun but unfortunately I won't have opportunity to use the Internet. I'll be back in 7 days. I'll miss the forum and You. 
Cheers from Poland.
PS  Maggi13: Your time in Poland must be wonderful. 

Last edited by Marheri (July 21, 2013 11:38 am)

Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence.

July 21, 2013 2:35 pm  #657

Marheri wrote:

Hi there,people
I'm going to Hungary tomorrow for the international meeting of young people from 5 countries (Poland,Lithuania,Germany,France and Hungary). It's going to be fun but unfortunately I won't have opportunity to use the Internet. I'll be back in 7 days. I'll miss the forum and You. 
Cheers from Poland.
PS  Maggi13: Your time in Poland must be wonderful. 

Thank you, yes it is. The weather is great! 
Get to see a lot of my family, so it does not get better. 
Oh, wait, my uncle has better internet acess than me 
That is why my post of absence is obsolete (Thankfully) 

Wish you a wonderful time as well, sounds like a great trip you are going on.

July 22, 2013 4:46 pm  #658

I'm back. Finally!
The trip was fun. The weather was surprisingly good and we did a lot of walking and swimming. And my dog was barking nearly all the time, I think.
But having almost no internet access at a time where so many Sherlock related things happened was torture. I was able to sneak in here a couple of times to keep up with the Johnlock threads the latest news and spoilers, but obviously I missed a lot. It's great to be back!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

July 22, 2013 4:52 pm  #659

Welcome back, QE!
Yes, in fact you might have missed something...But you will catch up quickly, I'm sure!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 22, 2013 4:59 pm  #660

You may have missed the news about the Comic Con in San Diego. 
Great to have you back!

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

Board footera