BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 27, 2013 8:23 pm  #621

Re: Post Your Absence

Hope you have a 'fair' time in Scarborough!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 27, 2013 8:24 pm  #622

Tee Hee.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 27, 2013 8:28 pm  #623

Don't forget to pick some parsley. Or sage. Or rosemary. Or ... well, you've surely heard that one before.

Have fun with your family.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

June 29, 2013 6:59 pm  #624

Well, I know I haven't been here long, but I thought I'd go ahead and let people know that I will be gone for the next week on vacation

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

June 29, 2013 7:03 pm  #625

Enjoy and have a good time 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 30, 2013 10:08 am  #626

Harriet wrote:

Enjoy and have a good time

You mean "thyme", right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 30, 2013 11:01 am  #627

For not so obvious reasons: No! 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 30, 2013 9:46 pm  #628

I've just come back from a school trip to Sorrento. We climbed vesuvius and went to pompei and ate LOADS of ice-cream!!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 30, 2013 9:50 pm  #629

Bienvenuto Molly! Pompeii is amazing! I've not climbed Vesuvius or visited Sorento but the gelati e buono! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 1, 2013 8:41 am  #630

It is possible that I will be absent for an indefinite period time. I need time for myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

July 1, 2013 8:44 am  #631

All the best for you, Mary. Hope everything's going well. Looking forward to welcome you back. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 1, 2013 8:51 am  #632

Take care, dear! 

July 1, 2013 10:33 am  #633

Come back soon - or if there's anything we can do.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 1, 2013 8:54 pm  #634

Take care during your absence. Missing you already. 

July 1, 2013 9:27 pm  #635

Oh, a Mary-less time will be hard...
But you will come back, I'm sure!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 4, 2013 3:27 am  #636

Yes,  I  hope you all have a great time  where ever you go.   I  loved the Scarborough Fair reference.  That's one of my favorite songs.   And  Mary-Me  I  hope you are doing well.   

I  too will be absent starting july 4th.   Got  places to  go,  things to do.   I'll  be  back  in  a week  and a half  or so.   I'll miss you lot!!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 6, 2013 1:15 pm  #637

I will leave for a vacation tomorrow and return after July 31st. Quite a while, I know.
Maybe I will have a look in here every once in a while.

Have lots of fun here and behave! 
Love, Harriet

Last edited by Harriet (July 6, 2013 3:25 pm)

July 6, 2013 1:22 pm  #638

Have (the well-deserved) fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 9, 2013 5:26 pm  #639

I'll leave tomorrow for a holiday trip to Hessen. I'll take my smartphone and laptop with me, but I'm not sure if I can be online there at all, certainly not as much as usually. I'll be back in about two weeks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

July 9, 2013 5:36 pm  #640

We will be missing you, QE!
Just relax and have fun.

("Du bist so böse." LOL!)

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera