BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 26, 2013 10:38 pm  #481

Re: Post Your Absence

Best wishes! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 27, 2013 4:50 am  #482

Erf... hope everyone gets settled back into their usual routine okay!
And, uh, I don't know if I missed mention somewhere, since obviously I didn't notice for a while what with not being very much in contact with, but it occurred to me I hadn't seen kazza post in a good while.... just curiously wondering if had to take a leave or something....

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 27, 2013 8:44 am  #483

tobeornot221b wrote:

Just arrived home from London, but I won't be around here much during the next days - familiy issues.

Nothing bad, I hope? Nice to have you back!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 27, 2013 3:01 pm  #484

Oh dear! That sounds a bit ominous. I am away (again) from next Monday for a couple of weeks but I will have Wifi so although I will be in Canada I will be popping on here a bit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 27, 2013 4:24 pm  #485

Yep, I'm missing Kazza, too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 27, 2013 5:34 pm  #486

Have tried PM to Kazza and also Tweeted her but nothing back yet I'm afraid.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 27, 2013 5:44 pm  #487

Shame...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 30, 2013 8:50 am  #488

Finally back after a glorious week. I'm sooo bored now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 30, 2013 9:35 am  #489

Welcome back, Mary 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 30, 2013 11:03 am  #490

Welcome back!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 30, 2013 11:05 am  #491

Welcome home Mary!

March 30, 2013 4:22 pm  #492

Oh thanks!  I'm also glad to be back, though I'm already missing the mountains

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

April 1, 2013 11:20 am  #493

Yay, Mary, you're back!!!! :D

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

April 1, 2013 2:28 pm  #494

I've heard Amanda will be in series three o.O
Anything else I should know?

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

April 1, 2013 3:03 pm  #495

besleybean wrote:

Well the news report from Cheltenham stated that Amanda is rumoured to be John's love interest.
Anythign else you want to know, would have to be via PM!

Could you stick with such news to the Season 3 chapter, pls? Thanks 

April 1, 2013 3:25 pm  #496

I just answered a question.

April 1, 2013 3:30 pm  #497

Yes, I know, could you be so kind to do this in the other chapter, though?

Last edited by Harriet (April 1, 2013 3:30 pm)

April 1, 2013 4:02 pm  #498

I can delete the post, if it would make you happier?

April 1, 2013 4:48 pm  #499

You could - more important to me would be to take a little more care next time.
Thanks for your understanding! 

April 1, 2013 4:59 pm  #500

I'll file it under 'Advice from Mummy'.
Now excuse me, I may be absent for a couple of hours.
I'm away to my book club.

Board footera