BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 20, 2013 8:29 pm  #461

Re: Post Your Absence

I won't be around here frequently from tomorrow until Tuesday 26th. You know, I'm going on an adventure... I'm looking forward to meeting some of you on Monday - and I will be missing the rest of you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 20, 2013 8:34 pm  #462

tobeornot221b wrote:

I won't be around here frequently from tomorrow until Tuesday 26th. You know, I'm going on an adventure... I'm looking forward to meeting some of you on Monday - and I will be missing the rest of you.

Oh no, I'm not going to hear from you for a while. 
Well, enjoy your adventure. Don't forget your handkerchief. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 20, 2013 8:48 pm  #463

Boss, shouldn't that one post be deleted?

March 20, 2013 9:25 pm  #464

Have fun in London, tobe and KP and all the others who are going there!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

March 20, 2013 9:26 pm  #465

I'll miss you, as I'm there next month.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 22, 2013 4:18 pm  #466

So, tomorrow morning I'm going to London for a week (thanks to Tobe's warning I'll take two warm scarves instead of one, sadly none of them blue).  I think I'll be able drop by in the evenings and see if nobody's been naughty during my absence. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 22, 2013 4:20 pm  #467

.... although I am already in front of St. Barts since yesterday.... I'm crying.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

March 22, 2013 4:27 pm  #468

Sorry. *handing tissue* 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 22, 2013 4:38 pm  #469

But Sherlock's alright!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 22, 2013 4:39 pm  #470

Mattlocked would like to see it with her own eyes. 

March 22, 2013 4:46 pm  #471

Right. Sadly it's not me in person in front of St. Barts.

March 22, 2013 5:18 pm  #472

Mattlocked, we will stay here and take care of things. Someone's got to do that 
And when they bring my bellicon, we can already start with our secret project 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 22, 2013 6:13 pm  #473

Have fun, Susi!   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

March 22, 2013 6:25 pm  #474

So tomorrow I have to get up at 5 am (so looking forward to it ) and a few hours later, my dears, I'll finally get to see the mountains of Austria again! I've been missing them so much. 

I wish you all great holidays and the best for the London meeting! Who knows, maybe I'll be able to participate the next time... I'm also really looking forward to meeting Susi, tobe, Mattlocked, Schmiezi, Lily and QuiteExtraordinary in Bochum. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 22, 2013 7:50 pm  #475

Harriet wrote:

Mattlocked, we will stay here and take care of things. Someone's got to do that 
And when they bring my bellicon, we can already start with our secret project 

For now we wish all our travellers a lot of fun and a safe return home!

March 22, 2013 8:08 pm  #476

Thanks very much. And I'm very excited what this secret project might be. 

March 22, 2013 8:40 pm  #477

Mattlocked wrote:

For now we wish all our travellers a lot of fun and a safe return home!

Yes, we do, don't we? 

(practising BE a little bit)

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 26, 2013 10:17 pm  #478

Just arrived home from London, but I won't be around here much during the next days - familiy issues.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 26, 2013 10:27 pm  #479

Oh, I hope everything is alright?

March 26, 2013 10:36 pm  #480

"Alright" isn't quite the correct expression - but I can deal with it. At least I hope. See you soon.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera