BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 27, 2013 10:30 pm  #441

Re: Post Your Absence

aaawww, missing you already 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 28, 2013 6:51 am  #442

We promise not to start a war until you're back  See you then

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 28, 2013 2:47 pm  #443

Have a good time away. Gives us plenty of room to manoeuvre then! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 17, 2013 9:25 pm  #444

I'll be away from tomorrow until Thursday. Just to let you know, I know you are getting along fine 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 17, 2013 9:27 pm  #445

We'll try.  Anyway, have fun and enjoy yourself 

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 17, 2013 9:31 pm  #446

We'll miss you and try to post many nice pics so you'll have something to thud. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 17, 2013 9:31 pm  #447

Harriet wrote:

I'll be away from tomorrow until Thursday. Just to let you know, I know you are getting along fine

Will be hard for us...
Have a pleasant time!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 17, 2013 9:44 pm  #448

Thanks, all - I'll have a look in here tomorrow before I leave, and am already looking forward to coming back 

March 17, 2013 10:21 pm  #449

We'll miss you, Harriet. When you get back, do not start at the Favourite Sherlock/Ben photo thread...I've found it very harmful for the health.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

March 18, 2013 11:18 pm  #450

I'm in Austria on holiday but I have Internet access! Yay!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 19, 2013 5:34 am  #451

The difference between a good holiday and a perfect one!
Enjoy your stay!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 19, 2013 9:11 am  #452

I'll be away from Saturday until Sunday the week after. Maybe I'll have internet access with my iPod, though I won't be able to write something. I'm gonna miss you 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 19, 2013 11:41 am  #453

@Schmiezi: Exactly. 

@Mary: We'll miss you, too. Maybe you'll manage to stay in touch via iPod. And some of us will be travelling as well. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 19, 2013 2:14 pm  #454

I will be away from Friday March 22 through Wednesday March 27. Can you guess why! Because I will be in LONDON Whoo Hooo! - racing around with Tobe just like Sherlock and John. ( She's Sherlock because she's so smart and knows so much about London already.  And I'm John because I'll be tagging along wherever she leads me knowing it will be a wonderful adventure  ) Then of course there's the exciting Monday Board meet-up.  Will try to post pictures and give a daily acount.

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

March 19, 2013 2:30 pm  #455

I will honour your adventures by being extremely jealous and filled with a proper amount of envy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 20, 2013 9:16 am  #456

Katherina7 wrote:

I?ve said that least 3069937 times. The problem this like that is they are just too compilcated for the average bird, if you know what I mean

No? With whom are you speaking?

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 20, 2013 6:09 pm  #457

Glad you mentioned that Mary because I was about to ask the same thing. It is like slipping Ito an alternative universe!

March 20, 2013 7:33 pm  #458

Maybe she was in the wrong thread. Or even in the wrong forum. 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 20, 2013 7:40 pm  #459

Or on the wrong planet.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 20, 2013 7:42 pm  #460

Or the wrong universe.

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

Board footera