BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 4, 2012 5:59 am  #281

Re: Post Your Absence

Enjoy Skitty!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

October 4, 2012 6:46 am  #282

Have a great time, Skitty, see you next week!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

October 4, 2012 10:53 pm  #283

Molly Hooper wrote:

Hello everybody, I'm back! I'm so sorry I was gone for so long I just kind of got a bit busy with homework and forgot... Anyway, I've really missed everyone and I'm sorry for not saying where I'd got to sooner. I've settled into my new year at school now and I've got quite a bit more free time so hopefully I'll be able to post on here much more often!

Yay! Welcome back! We missed you.

October 4, 2012 10:54 pm  #284

Skitty and Sammy - see you when you get back!

October 5, 2012 7:41 am  #285

It's 3:30 in the morning, I can barely stay awake long enough to put on my makeup and I am leaving for South Carolina to attend my niece's wedding. I will be back in a few days Hold down the fort until I return Now how do i get my boyfriend out of bed?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

October 6, 2012 2:07 am  #286

I'm back
And also Molly is back, woohoo!

Lots of fun to those going away on vacation!

October 6, 2012 6:32 am  #287

Welcome back Sammy. Hope you had a good time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 6, 2012 12:01 pm  #288

Well, my darlings, The Whip Hand is back
I know Davina told you about my new situation (thanks for that!). I'm sorry I didn't say anything in the first moment, but it was all fast and improvised and my life has changed a huge lot in the last couple of months.
There is no way I can catch on everything you have posted during this time, but I will try to browse the forums step by step and start posting again soon
I will try to respond to all your private messages this weekend. You really are a bunch of lovely people... and I have missed you!!

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

October 6, 2012 12:03 pm  #289

Welcome back Irene! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 6, 2012 12:05 pm  #290

WELCOME BACK! 
Reading all the new posts..... wow, now you have some work to do....    lol

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 6, 2012 2:12 pm  #291

Oh, you're back at last, Irene, and NOT to an Empty House...
Partypartyparty!
So glad to hear you're fine.
Sit down and relax.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 6, 2012 4:30 pm  #292

Great to have you back, Irene. Take some days off and try to read all we posted during your absence. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 6, 2012 5:20 pm  #293

Oh, Irene! I'm so happy you're back! I missed you loads, we all did!
I hope you're OK and start posting again when you're ready!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

October 6, 2012 5:23 pm  #294

Hi, Sammy! Welcome back, I hope you enjoyed your "School Thing". My school things are usually pretty boring! :D

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

October 6, 2012 8:42 pm  #295

Have a nice trip, SP.

October 6, 2012 8:44 pm  #296

Irene Adler wrote:

Well, my darlings, The Whip Hand is back
I know Davina told you about my new situation (thanks for that!). I'm sorry I didn't say anything in the first moment, but it was all fast and improvised and my life has changed a huge lot in the last couple of months.
There is no way I can catch on everything you have posted during this time, but I will try to browse the forums step by step and start posting again soon
I will try to respond to all your private messages this weekend. You really are a bunch of lovely people... and I have missed you!!

Irene, so glad you're back. And you're in London? How exciting!

October 6, 2012 8:45 pm  #297

Sammy wrote:

I'm back
And also Molly is back, woohoo!

Lots of fun to those going away on vacation!

Welcome back, Sammy.

October 6, 2012 9:23 pm  #298

Thanks 
I guess I would say it was okay... some classmates were annoying because they drank the equivalent of the north sea in alcohol... every night. 
Having fun is all good and stuff but you really don't have to overdo it.

October 6, 2012 9:27 pm  #299

Sammy wrote:

they drank the equivalent of the north sea in alcohol... every night. 

A-ha. And I wasn't invited because...?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

October 6, 2012 10:20 pm  #300

Thank you all, I'm happy to find you all here again. I really missed this!!
I think I'll give a try on the games section to start again 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

Board footera