BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 23, 2012 11:07 am  #261

Re: Post Your Absence

That's good news, Dramagod! We missed you....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 23, 2012 11:14 am  #262

And I missed you girls too. This is still the most female-heavy board I've ever been to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

September 23, 2012 11:28 am  #263

OI! Not so much of the heavy you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 23, 2012 12:34 pm  #264

Hep, Dramagod, good to have you back. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 23, 2012 1:51 pm  #265

Enthusiasm got lost once more, Drama? 
Looking forward reading from you quite soon again!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 23, 2012 3:36 pm  #266

Welcome back Hep and Dramagod! We missed you!

September 27, 2012 12:11 am  #267

Will be gone from thursday to friday (not the friday after tomorrow - a week later). School thing.
Not sure how I will survive such a long time without internet, though..  (and by that I mean mostly Sherlock and Benedict Cumberbatch!)

September 27, 2012 6:01 am  #268

Oh Sammy. Have a great time with the 'school thing'. Tell us all about it when you return. Take care!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 27, 2012 6:27 am  #269

Have a nice time, Sammy, see you soon.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 29, 2012 11:19 am  #270

Hello everybody, I'm back! I'm so sorry I was gone for so long I just kind of got a bit busy with homework and forgot... Anyway, I've really missed everyone and I'm sorry for not saying where I'd got to sooner. I've settled into my new year at school now and I've got quite a bit more free time so hopefully I'll be able to post on here much more often!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

September 29, 2012 11:22 am  #271

Oh Molly, so good to have yo back!
I was just thinking of you this morning.

Last edited by tobeornot221b (September 29, 2012 11:23 am)

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 29, 2012 1:57 pm  #272

September 29, 2012 4:57 pm  #273

Good to have you back, Molly, because you count. 

September 29, 2012 10:10 pm  #274

Thank-you Susi and Tobe!
You're so lovely and I've really missed everyone!

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

October 1, 2012 7:12 am  #275

Welcome back, Molly! We have missed you dearly!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

October 1, 2012 3:39 pm  #276

I've missed you too HGF, I'm so glad to be back!

October 3, 2012 3:16 am  #277

Welcome back Molly!!!

Does anyone know where m0r1arty has got off to? Just looked it up and there's been no posts since June 26

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

October 3, 2012 5:17 am  #278

Nah! He's vanished! I've tried all my usual methods of trying to contact him (which usually get some sort of response) but to no avail I'm afraid. I know he was having difficulties with the tech part of this site (being able to type anything) and he did pop back on once briefly but since then zilch.  Perhaps I'll try again.

October 4, 2012 5:42 am  #279

welcome back molly hooper!!   and welcome back everyone else,  and we'll miss all of you  who are going on vacation  or  if you're off to try to find Sherlock.   

Speaking of which,  no,  I'm  not  going to go  find Sherlock,    but i AM  leaving  for  a visit with my dad  and family  for a few days.   I  may be gone till october 8th  or longer.   I'll post when I get back.  Until we meet again,  Happy Trails to  everyone!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

October 4, 2012 5:58 am  #280

Oh Skitty! Have a lovely time with your dad and family. I'll have a ball of wool waiting for your return. Buon viaggio!

Board footera