BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 21, 2012 2:40 am  #241

Re: Post Your Absence

I'm so happy to hear Irene is OK and planning to rejoin us. And how exciting that she made her move to London!
Now, I hope we hear from our dear, little Molly. And what about hepzibah? I don't think we've heard from him in about a week, which is very unusual.

September 21, 2012 4:26 am  #242

So good to read about Irene - made my morning!
Molly - we miss you - you've always counted, you know...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 21, 2012 6:12 am  #243

Thanks for letting us know about Irene, and hopefully Molly will rejoin us again soon, too.

How was "Wicked"?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

September 21, 2012 6:34 am  #244

Irene: That's wonderful, hope she'll be back soon.
Hep: I read on Twitter that she has a terrible cold that's nearly killing her. Might be the reason for her absence. Hope she'll be better soon.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 21, 2012 8:21 pm  #245

Get well soon, Hep!

Last edited by veecee (September 21, 2012 8:22 pm)

September 22, 2012 7:21 am  #246

Wicked was WICKED! Thanks. Really enjoyed it. A great production with excellent performances, singers with fantastic voices, wonderful sets and costumes.

The Tower of London was great too. Have a tour with a Yeoman Warder (Beefeater) ex. Royal Marine which was fun and informative (always a good balance). Saw to Crown Jewels at which point my husband queried exactly which part of the exhibition was where 'that Moriarty guy' was filmed? They were very glittery and I've never seen such big diamonds, emeralds, sapphires and rubies in my life before- well not likely that is it?

Hopefully Hepzibah is feeling a bit better. I have messages her on Twitter too. Fingers crossed that Molly returns soon.

Is everyone else ok??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 22, 2012 8:14 am  #247

My daughter has an important hockey tournament today so I won't be around until this evening. Be good until then 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 22, 2012 9:16 am  #248

Good luck to your daughter's team!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

September 22, 2012 9:19 am  #249

Thank you. They only have a fighting chance but they are among the four best teams in their class so they've been already successful. Let's hope for the best. 

September 22, 2012 9:59 am  #250

Wishing them well.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 22, 2012 11:17 am  #251

You have to stop your kids playing hockey, you're absent much too often. 

I wish the best anyway. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 22, 2012 7:09 pm  #252

They lost the semi-final only in the penalty shoot out and won the third-place play off!  And in October my son will travel to the German Youth Championship.

September 22, 2012 7:27 pm  #253

Susi - Congratulations to your kids.
Davina - Were you chewing gum when you went to the Tower, just for the fun ot it?

September 23, 2012 2:07 am  #254

Kinda surprising that I have withdrawal when certain people are offline for prolonged time, being nearly as unpleasant as the series being on hiatus. Definitely not a sociopath, then..

September 23, 2012 6:45 am  #255

Hockey again today. That's why I'm sitting in front of the computer at this ungodly hour. See you later! 

September 23, 2012 8:05 am  #256

Hi everyone, just to let you know I survived my cold and am back ready to rumble  I actually felt so sick that I didn't even feel like turning my computer on some days, which is virtually unheard of for me. When I did turn the computer on I didn't have the energy to interact here, just read tweets and Pinterest. Now you won't be able to shut me up! So excited about the Emmys and our boys 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

September 23, 2012 8:09 am  #257

So good to have you back, Hep!
Even Irene asked how you were feeling:

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 23, 2012 9:58 am  #258

Good to have you back Hepzibah. Glad you have now recovered from the lurgy!

September 23, 2012 10:39 am  #259

Hi Hep! Just checked last night your twitter account to see if everything is okay. 
Also great to hear that Irene will be back. She moved to London? Wow...............

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 23, 2012 10:56 am  #260

Hello girls. Just checking things are in order without me and that you haven't all gone crazy or anything like that. Also wanted to let you know that I'm still alive, even though I haven't posted here that much lately.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

Board footera